Look like geeks

look like geeks

Attached: nodimes.png (614x455, 524.08K)

truly a t-shirt company

here's your #1 contender

Attached: riddle_in_scooter_custom_png_by_mariowweart_dezmaie-fullview.png (425x720, 332.74K)

Why is Adam Cole standing like a neutered Axel Rose? That's not a threatening stance. He's literally waiting to do a super kick as obviously as possible.
Ill watch it in an hour or two and find out

>ex-UFC Shoot fighter
based i guess?

>look like geeks

Attached: FVdYxU2XoAEshBc.jpg (588x1044, 49.03K)

Remember months ago when everyone said that Khan was going to fuck up the build because he is going bring out non-english speaking wrestlers and not know how to get them over and the cultists cried
>WRONG Okada and Tanahashi will look like stars immediately and everyone will be able to tell they are a big deal without them saying a word
Who was right?

lol they're getting completely mogged by an Asian guy

I was because I explained what was wrong with Khan's booking from the start of AEW and now all that AEW does are the worst Tony ideas, all the good parts were cut off. This is how he debuts everyone. Its always been a problem. It has nothing to do with them being Japanese.

Everyone Outside of edrone autism bubble knows who their are.

That was my thought when I saw that segment. Even Adam Page looked like a complete goober to this asian man who I thought was only 6'1. It makes me wonder what Jay & Adam Page's actual heights are because they Okada look like his full 6'3 listing. Cole is just some dork.

You mean to say only the people in the indie wrestling autism bubble know who they are

Based big cock bro running wild

Okada and Jay invite a child in the ring

Okada was the only one who still came out as a star because he has the height, look, fashion sense, and charisma, but also knows he's on camera and had to conpose himself.

Everyone in the IWC retard brigade and people who have seen them before know who they are. Anyone else doesn't.

Okada was the only one that everyone actually knew. Everyone popped simultaneously the millisecond they first heard the coin drop and didn't need a name on the screen or some time to join their fellow neckbeards in popping. For everyone else you could tell a lot of people didn't actually know the person and were just going along with it.

I mean, what millennials / zoomers dont?

Bronson Rechsteiner might the only exception because he's a 90s carbon copy of his dad & uncle

Attached: undertaker son.jpg (807x500, 327.96K)

I thought he already lost

>92

KWAB

The infamous Okada is in a program with Jay Shite and Atom Cole?
This is what all the fuss is about?

jay and atom smol looked like geeks but okada was fine

Tony booking Jay White with his own Young Buck to make him look weak, same way the Bucks made Kenny look like a retard since he signed with New Japan.