Kizijong Ojama never was and never will be a draw

Kizijong Ojama never was and never will be a draw

Attached: 1655825131803.png (1690x786, 1.88M)

wrestling is about meltzer stars, not "drawing"
it's art after all

Attached: 1546390425241.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

HOLY FUCKING KWAB

>Kizijong Ojama

Attached: 1646082794852.jpg (382x297, 9.95K)

>Any Forums is now pretending to like and care for some vanilla manlet gook just to shit on Nu-Jamal, who has been dead and irrelevant in this board for three years
Holy shit, have some standard

How did you get your feelings hurt this bad by some vanilla manlet gook wwwwwwwwww

>vanilla
you have zero idea if he's vanilla since you dont speak japanese and youre not familiar with japanese culture. although i bet youre one of those guys who watches subtitled promos and comments on japanese wrestlers promo skills kek

You guys used to say that Gooks and their money are irrelevant. What happened ?

>You have zero idea if he's vanilla since you dont speak japanese and youre not familiar
Do you ?

holy shit you've been mad since sunday

>Bobboschizo still ranting about K1 for some reason
This shit really broke your brain, huh? Yes, we know MMA is more popular than wrestling in Japan. Boxing is as well. I guess you're too much of a pleb to know anything about "Monster" Inoue selling out the Saitama Super Arena regularly though, ya filthy fat e-drone fuck.

Attached: 1633559143268.jpg (640x360, 27.04K)

i dont pretend to understand the japanese or japanese culture like yourself

who are you talking to?

The fat retard that makes these same autistic threads every day (also known as you, you fat greasy faggot)

take your meds

kek what a mindbroken seething bitch take your own advice

I don't care if other people think I'm a schizo, dipshit, because we both know who I'm talking to and talking about.

I join your shitty threads exclusively to make fun of you for being so pathetic and wasting your life in an endless obsession about NJPW. Inoki must've raped your grandma or something, although that's unlikely because you're most definitely a nigger.

Attached: 1645318002944.jpg (529x522, 29.29K)

>claims a boogeyman in his head is mindbroken
>is actually the one who's mindbroken
Many such cases. KWAB

Why should we care about Gook culture again ? I'm just disappointed that Any Forums would overhype a fucking manlet gook just to shit on a Bingo Hall fed that has been dead and ice cold for 3 years. I mean you guys always preach to never let something live rent free in your head, especially a gook fed who has been irrelevant since 2019

Epic rant but remember to breathe bucko kek

I'm not the only one that's noticed you, Bobboschizo. You make these threads every day. You're the only guy that uses certain buzzwords, the phrases are always the same. You're also the guy that flipped out and got rangebanned during Dominion (which was hilarious, thanks for the entertainment there actually).

You get called out by multiple people all the time. And it's ironic that you'd call anybody else "mindbroken" when you've been making seethe threads about NJPW, at least 10-20 of them a day, for YEARS. Years. You can't get more worked than that. You can't get more mindbroken than that.
I'm just laughing at you because the only thing worse than being laughed at is being entirely unnoticed, just making 0 impact, never drawing any (You)s, never getting yourself over, etc. And that's what happens if I'm not here to laugh at you, you just get ignored, and I feel like you might actually kill yourself if I'm not around to keep you occupied.

You really ought to thank me, Bobboschizo. Without me, you're entirely irrelevant.

Attached: 1655947164656.png (1200x1284, 29.27K)

>has an entire folder of reaction images saved
>acts all high and mighty on Any Forums
kek irony is lost on this mindbroke bitch

meds

>having reaction images saved is the same as spamming 20 dimeless threads about your obsession on a daily basis
It really isn't. Having reaction images on here is normal. Your behavior is highly, highly autistic.

There are orders of magnitude to this shit. I might be a loser from the perspective of a normie but you don't even look human to them, you're some kind of incomprehensible fat internet monster, kek.