Redpill me on this promotion and why does it make nu jamals seethe?

redpill me on this promotion and why does it make nu jamals seethe?

Attached: Pro_Wrestling_NOAH_2021_Logo.jpg (1200x843, 65.08K)

it's more inokipilled than new japan

no one cares about NOAH outside of using it as bait, I doubt you could list 10 matches they had this year larping faggot.

nigga that's why i'm asking people to redpill me why it's better fuckig retarded uppity jamal

no, you dont care, look how you worded the OP to bait console shit, youre a bitch. theres a whole general you could ask.

no wonder you guys are known as uppity jamals

thanks for proving my point

Its the real continuation of All Japan Pro Wrestling, who were bigger than Nu Jamals in the 80s and 90s

kek what a seether you know its fake right?

that's it? that's why they seethe?

I think so.

KWAB

based

KWAB

Attached: ezgif-2-3d4ecd3d5c (1).gif (540x303, 2.23M)

bruh you proved his point

When NOAH hits it's amazing stuff but you have to sift through a lot of trash and old dudes burying talent to get there.

>Not even 10% as popular as New Japan and falling
I'm sure the Jamals are shaking in their boots

Attached: ProWres Rankings 2022.png (681x822, 61.54K)

they can spin sawdust into gold

This
Noah is filled with sawdusted never was jobbers who actively bury talent, but every so often they accident their was into kino. Nakajima in 2021 was the best wrestling last year. Just stiff, exciting, soulful matches one after another after another. His match with Kenoh at The Best was the capstone to an amazing run.

Then Go came back, the booking went to shit, and they let NJPW make their entire promotion look like a bunch of bitches at WK.

Kotaro Suzuki
Shiozaki go
Are based niggers other than that I haven't a fucking clue good sir or even how to watch new episodes

>getting worked by obvious bait
jamal you need to stop pulling numbers out your ass and understand you're getting ribbed