IT'S OVER

ringsidenews.com/2022/06/22/wwe-shuts-off-john-laurinaitis-company-cell-phone-number/

Attached: 145232456.png (647x557, 393.9K)

he's going to be the fall guy, isn't he? Well, realistically, he's always mentioned when a woman talks about sexual assault. Vince isn't, at least in modern times. While this new case isn't about sexual assault, many retards see it like that. so, that's how things are I guess.

He already got that diva pussy.
They can't unfuck their pussies.
He won.

Bout time Johnny Ace did something for the fans.

He will be back the moment this shit dies down

he got to hot tub fuck the new NIL twins, I doubt he cares

Prison is next

which divas pussy?

i doubt it, Stephanie is the future and she hate him

theres more coming, based on what we know it's not a big enough deal for vince to step down

Roman Reigns

Doesn't HHH love John? Not that his opinion matters.

vince is gay, there is no way the scandal relating to him is real, I'd believe laurinaitis did fuck a bunch of desperate chicks though, like the bellas

probably most of them

hopefully they expose his affair with brie

Peoplepowerbros...

His pee pee got him future endeavored

Did the dirtsheets yesterday say Bruce got interim of talent so Vince could run the company through him and Steph was just a powerless figurehead?

Vince has a few years of life and lucidity left before senile dementia and after that all the control belongs to stephanie (with HHH of course) and maybe THE ROCK along with her

He won't be future endeavoured without a phone. He got lucky.

So Johnny Ace is fired because Vince fucked an employee and gave her a raise for it?

yes, but he's getting a pay off that will set all of his illegitimate children's children for life

I think he sells up once he knows he isn't able to run it anymore

looks like johnny is gonna have to come out of retirement and start do all japan tours again

He'll be back once all this blows over. Vince will definitely put him in the HOF too as a fuck you to his enemies.

Vince hasn't had any power since 2005. Triple H and Stephanie have been running everything behind the scenes.