AEW title on Tana

>AEW title on Tana
>IWGP title on Hangman

Imagine the dimes.

Attached: 453567.jpg (640x1440, 214.57K)

Cringe. Don't give a shit about the tranny belt. Fuck, not even the tranny belt itself. A fucking interim tranny belt. And you want Gedo to get that and give up the IWGP in exchange.
Retard.

I wish we could live in a world like this. The reality is too painful

>the merged IWGP Intercontinental and IWGP Heavyweight championship belt becomes merged with the AEW championship and the All Atlantic belt
>becomes the new ultra-mega-giga belt that slowly absorbs all other belts like the T-1000
>soon there is only one gigantic belt left in all of wrestling that people can barely lift

+/- 0 dimes

Unironically thought that Hangman shouldve signed with Njpw instead of AEW.

Kenny and Hangman both should've stayed with new japan

>Omega wins it
>wrestles Roman at MSG
>time limit draw
>both men retire

Attached: dre.jpg (300x691, 50.89K)

Imagine the no million

New Japan shouldn't have lowballed them then

New Japan shouldn't have lowballed him then

>wrestling ends

I though that was the plan

the money in NJPW is shit. Kenny would be crippled and in a wheelchair if he kept going at that level, and Hangman was a nobody in 2019 and is now a former champ. in NJPW he'd be the SANADA of Bullet Club or tag partners with Chase Owens

Hangman was a nobody in 2019 and is now a former champ. In NJPW he'd be the SANADA of Bullet Club or tag partners with Chase Owens

Dilate

pls

The best Hangman might've got is going face and getting to be Tanahashi's gaijin pal but I don't think Gedo would put the hebbyq on him. If Hangman was still in NJPW he'd probably be in the US title scene or maybe the NEVER if he had a really outstanding match that got attention.

Too kino for this sinful world.

*imagines them*
Okay, there aren't any. What now?

Tana wanted Hangman to replace Omega. I'm sure he was offered a major push.