I got a lil advice for ya, since you can't afford it it's gonna be free advice so take it while you can...

>I got a lil advice for ya, since you can't afford it it's gonna be free advice so take it while you can, you wanna earn my pay check? here's the deal. Try having a match that people actually talk about more than a week after it happens, can you do that?

DAMN

Attached: worked.png (1920x1080, 886.1K)

When was the last time he did that?

Doesn't matter the last time when the legacy behind it smears your attempted assault across the ground like the dog shit you truly are.

i still see people posting about his match against Kenny Omega for the Impact title as recently as last week

Rampage debut episode him and Kenny put on the best AEW match of all time

Only guys he's faced above the lower midcard are Cole and Omega. The Cole match is considered Cole's best in AEW and Rampage peaked with its very first match. The trios match at Full Gear is still remembered too.

Feel free to keep coping and seething because he btfo'd your flippy shitters that can't cut a promo, though.

Worked

He pulled a good match out of Matt fucking Hardy...in 2022, seriously, go back & watch it.

Attached: 1629657262893.jpg (647x519, 47.22K)

Headcanon. Not even top 20.

I hope Christian develops a better character so he can goto WWE and use it wisely.

Not enough flips for this tranny.

Tony actually likes Christian as opposed to Vince.

He wasn't big on Cody but here we are.

Are we still pretending Cody isn’t a complete shitter? Dude’s looked great because of Seff and “muh pec.” He’s still wooden on the mic, works at a slightly faster pace than Miz, and leeches off his dad’s legacy. CAWdy can be boiled down to “a much more charismatic man’s son.”

Kenny and Bryan was leagues better. Learn what a good match is twatson.

Regardless of your opinion on him, Cody is one of the more popular acts right now and that's a combination of Vince's presentation of him and Cody being able to portray an interesting wrestler.
Charisma trumps whatever idea you have of what makes a good wrestler.

Cody’s one of the more popular acts right now because he’s a pioneer of AEW who jumped ship back to WWE. Once the novelty wears off, he’s going back down the card.
>Cody being able to portray an interesting wrestler.
Except he literally cannot do that. His return was carried by Seth. Hard. Every time he’d ramble on about “muh daddy,” “muh gold,” Seth would come out and cut a much more interesting promo.
>Charisma trumps whatever idea you have of what makes a good wrestler.
It’s funny that you say this when I literally said his character could be boiled down to “a much more charismatic man’s son.” Obviously I think charisma is an important part of what makes a good wrestler, dumb-dumb.

Attached: Meme_CodyRoll.gif (640x349, 3.08M)

Omega/Christian still makes me pop lads. Haven't come close to anything better so far

true

christian took shots at mjf and can easily replace him as the heel who says offensive shit

>tranny
I don’t watch m’Dub. But I’m also not going to do a 180 on CAWdy because he’s on the brand I watch.
He’s a shitter. Then. Now. Forever.

Attached: BC85FCC6-ABD5-4BA4-AC26-C17B82D27FF3.gif (498x498, 2.64M)

>Once the novelty wears off, he’s going back down the card.
Like how you said he would immediately be doing Stardust

When did I say that? Gonna have to refresh my memory, user.

>tfw I'm still getting worked by Seff

And unlike MJF Christian won't crave constant validation from smarks by dropping insider terms every promo