Ello darling

ello darling

Attached: soyboytekkers.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfqULGgp_Ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>comes out to silence
>isn’t given a mic
>no one knows who tf he is
>no one knows who he’s supposed to wrestle

this will sell our ppv

save your console war shit for something else faggot this is a BASED ONIONS BOY TEKKERS THREAD

You don’t even fucking watch so shut the fuck up.

feel bad for him. he looks like no one told him that his match against bryan was off.

No mic?
No opponent ?
No milly?

not letting him talk made him look like a goof desu.

*cricket pops*

Can't wait until all the AEW fans quit acting like they like NJPW next week

and say what? it would just make the segment long and pointless. hes not facing bryan so what exactly do you want him to say because if zack had said something then bryan would have to respond.

there are myriad ways you could have zack speak and get his character across to the US audience. it's very uncreative of you if you can't think of anything, very WWEesque of you user.

if bryan was still in the match, you wouldve gotten your promo battle but hes not. he had to explain his shit and move on.

yeah seriously the shit he was saying off mic deserved a mic

Bryan almost certainly went overtime hamming up to the crowd. I get the feeling Zack was hoping to get to call him out for a later match but time was up.

What is this rapist doing on our progressive show?

so is it cesaro/claudio who is facing him?

God I hope so.

>technical
>regal guy
>bryan's friend
>mox loves him (all over his book)
>fits as bcc member
>had rivalry with eddie for years

I wonder if he'll go with Danielson's approach of pointing at Eddie and saying "That man has never told a lie about me in his life, even by accident" when Eddie talks shit about him.

How can a power bottom be a rapist?

his theme is based
youtube.com/watch?v=sfqULGgp_Ds