Ryback Addresses Story About Backstage Fight With Brock Lesnar

Ryback’s reputation continues to plummet, and he can only blame himself for that. This is especially due to his petty and bitter behavior in general, as fans are simply done with him in general. Ryback also shot down rumors of him getting into a fight with Brock Lesnar.

Ryback competed in WWE for a few years and was even over with fans at one point in time. However, he never truly reached the heights he could have in the company.

While speaking on his podcast, Ryback addressed the rumors that he got into a backstage fight with Brock Lesnar in WWE. Ryback shut down those rumors as well.

>Where did you hear that? I suspected it was, maybe Punk put that out because I can’t remember the timing or whatever other shady people in that company at the time with all of that.

>It was me vs Donny Marlow, and it was the first match where Ryback was going to get taken off his feet. Marlow gave me a forearm to the face. It busted my eye, my eye was bloodshot. That eye looked like that Terminator eye. Then I remember, like, something that Brock Lesnar and I got into a fight and Brock beat me up. I remember thinking, ‘When did that happen?” I remember Brock and I getting along. That’s when I remembered, ‘Man, people just put out so many lies.’ I was like, ‘Who was putting out those fake stories.”

Ryback will constantly talk about WWE no matter what, and that is unlikely to ever change. Regardless, he never got into a fight with Brock Lesnar by the sound of it.

ringsidenews.com/2022/06/22/ryback-addresses-story-about-backstage-fight-with-brock-lesnar/

Attached: ryback-wwe.jpg (1200x675, 55.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi4PqipOLEg
youtu.be/qHQVVNzfuPg?t=295
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rybitch's fact check

Attached: 1633580336406.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Glad to have this one cleared up.

kek Phil living in Rybitch's head rent-free

Good, l was worried l lost my RyBrock ship.

No one cares about this roided up retard

Attached: SWgNU.gif (300x170, 1.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi4PqipOLEg

DO IT AGAIN, RYGOD

Attached: Ryback injures CM Punk slamming him through a table and missing.gif (479x262, 3.91M)

He deserves more respect

you can always spot a cm puke fan from reddit by how they used "roided" like it's supposed to be an insult

>was even over with fans at one point in time

Attached: goodoljr.gif (200x200, 3.95M)

he was very over

I'm starting to care and I'll tell you why. It's because I'm not a mark.
Rybitch is an idiot and he's paying the site and OP to post these "stories" about him to maintain relevancy,
But at least he's trying something different, you know? He's a midcard nobody who had a Pavlovian heat chant and was relevant for about 60 seconds in the grand scheme of wrestling. But unlike the Ted Dibiase Jrs and the other irrelevances from that period, he's at least formulated this online character that is keeping him in the minds of others, shilled or not. He's not just sat on Twitter and doing indie shitting begging for the limelight, he's actively trying to create a heel buzz.
So while this shit annoys me, I feel like that is probably the point. He's getting heat with me to the point where I'd like to see somebody beat the fuck out him and that's good for business.

hue hue sure

Attached: slopsandwich.jpg (300x171, 8.53K)

youtu.be/qHQVVNzfuPg?t=295

Attached: FEEDMEMORE.gif (500x277, 1.98M)

He was never over. In that nobody actually cared about his character specifically. He had a chant that was Pavlovian and he got confused and thought that meant he was over

i never cared about ryback in the WWE but i find his new vegan meat head gimmick pretty interesting unironically. if he came back to wrestling as a monster heel version of daniel bryan's ecoterrorist gimmick, he would draw my dimes for the first time ever.

listen brother youve already admitted youre worked as hell by ryback in this thread so i dont think you are a reliable source of information on ryback matters

Ryback is more known than Austin Theory

jesus what a faggy catchphrase. now it seems more insulting to be over with shitdicks that would actually chant something that fuckin stupid than not being over at all

Attached: jack.jpg (800x800, 177.57K)

I know people hate this guy, and rightfully so since he talks a lot of stupid shit
But did they really have to talk shit about Ryback in an article where he simply denies a rumor about fighting someone backstage?
This whole thing just comes across as petty and only being written for the purpose of shitting on the guy some more while using the Lesnar rumor as an excuse to do it

yes