Thank you, Jim Cornette

Thank you, Jim Cornette.

Attached: FUvesxfXwAEqIb7.jpg (1080x1350, 312.83K)

Literally none of these guys credit Cornette with teaching them a thing

Cornette preffered the Basham brothers over these guys

all of these bucks jobbed to Stacey Cornette in Jim's hot tub

Thank you Al Snow

Stacy Cornette gave all their hotdogs a handshake (with her asshole)

have anyone of them even mentioned his name, ever?

Cornette didn't recruit a single one of them and actively tried to sabotage 2 of them because he didn't like them as people.

How many of them fucked Jim's wife Any Forums?

untrue he doesnt sabotage people you loon where out of your ass did you pull that out? utter nonesense. Cenas thanked Corny.

Cena did plenty of times, even specifically mentioned him on the Jericho podcast, and he's the only draw there.

It was more Danny Davis for that OVW generation.

>Batista
THERE IS A DICK
INSIDE MY ASS
I'M FUCKING
GGGAAAAAAYYYYYY

cena has multiple times

Cena and Randy are too chad to fuck a landwhale.
Brock might've in a fit of TRT induced psychosis.
Batista definitely did.

Cena is a company man though

>Hey John, I need you to have sex with my wife or else I will -
>Sure thing Jim, just tell me when and where!

fake news

cornette was a babysitter. it's not like he even taught them to wrestle (because he couldn't). these people were scouted by and paid for by wwe. they let cornette look after them for a brief period so they could get experience in ovw. that is it. we should also thank cornette for guys like the bashams. a lot of shitters also came from ovw. cornette made one of the bashams his top guy

batista and orton were made by triple h and flair. attempting to give cornette credit for the evolution guys is just stupid. batista was triple h's pet project for 2.5 years, longer than batista was in ovw wrestling as a demon vampire. cena could already cut promos before ovw, and stephanie was the one who came up with the rapper gimmick

>The most over gimmick we ever had, and people gave him standing ovations was Leviathan, the Demon of the Deep [Batista], the right hand of Satan himself... He was 6'5, massive, tattoos; so we put the chain around his neck. We put the contact lenses in; and he was invulnerable; unstoppable, sold nothing, never did a job. He beat up 2-3 people at a time. He was powered by the sorcery of the dark side. We were thinking that he can steal pay per views with The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show

Legendary booker and promoter Jim Cornette

cena most certainly did, he himself said he prefers fat chicks, you just know he went all in on that slampig

Cena loves bbw's.
Randy probably didn't because nepotism.
Brock probably told Jim to get lost.
Dave did, hands down.