Kek based

kek based

Attached: edrone3000.png (1768x795, 1.37M)

Do you see that guy you're posting about? That is your fan base. You're laughing at yourself.

>your

Attached: Polish_Jerry.jpg (499x500, 31.58K)

kek he's just like me

Yes your. As in the ownership of. As opposed to you're which is a combination of "you are" such as "You're a tranny and so is the person you posted. That is your tribe."

Gaslighting wrestling fans is genuinely one of the only fun things to do online. It doesn't matter if it's AEW or WWE, I just like being a little trickster. Some people kick their dog or yell at their gf when they get home to blow off steam, I just like to tell funny little lies and falsehoods about wrestling to strangers.

kek what a mindbroken retarded console war autist

I see you went with meme language because you failed at grasping English and the difference between your and you're. Small steps user. One day you'll be able to probably announce "Me is a tranny." to the world

Shoot wish someone would kill cunts like this with a blunt object

ironic

You don't know how to use that word. Stick with practicing your and you're for now.

kek what a retard

Of course

E drones are pathetic. Why would anyone from NJPW show up on your sinking ship?

Forbidden door is going to shatter records and you'll see Roman vs Brock for the 7th time.

edrones are such cultists holy shit

worked

based

Kek based. E-Gods run the world. If you're not in WWE, you are irrelevant. Simple as. You can moan and bitch all you want but you and I both know it won't change the fact that AEW is a no milly mudshow.

Attached: 66f-1 (2).jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

e-drones spent a week self-booking Roman vs Okada when they thought Nick Khan got a partnership and they haven't even watched NJPW LMAO

Now they're all "who"?

KEK
efags are such retards

I don't like that Antidraw, No sold out tokyo dome Gookada but i will never compare him to the pathetic sad excuse of human being that is BTS, that is off the line

I can’t stand Cornette dronies. Their own surrogate father figure prefers aew to wwe

absolute state of these marks

>they haven't even watched NJPW LMAO
Maybe dont admit that part if you are trying to claim them as draws lmao