Shoot never seen the dronies more mad than they were when Dynamite finished

What the fuck is wrong with these “people”?

Attached: 7B35EFE9-CCAF-474C-B15D-3CB3C49C855B.jpg (1080x1440, 339.22K)

Kenny Omega sucks penis.

Unironically the board is getting to a point where it’s unusable for me. Call me worked. Say whatever buzzwords ya NPC brain is programmed to say but the board just isn’t fun anymore. Been coming here since 2016 and now barely post here at all anymore. The worst thing is I’m like 90% sure it’s one guy. It’s an American because when during American bed time the autism stops.

Kenny Omega is just a gayer Jerry Lynn

kenny omega fucks fans(male)

>Been coming here since 2016 and now barely post here at all anymore.
Honestly agree. Nothing here makes me laugh anymore. The no million spam, the Sasha banks shit, the Daniel Bryan shit is all pure fucking cancer.

alright schizo, maybe r/AEWofficial is more your speed?

This is an American board. You can fuck off if you don't like it.

Every AEWtist forced off this board is a win in my book

>trannies spam the board
>why are people mad?
do woodditards really?

I still don’t understand Sasha Banks shit. The ‘saschaschizo’ is very clearly a worked gimmick, but people treat it like a shoot. Am I missing someone here? Is it one guy making all these threads and replying to himself? What the fuck do people find funny about this shit?

nah you do

its an andy kaufman level bit, midwits wouldnt understand it

Wasn't Omega supposed to come back? I heard that the guys who put it out there had "really good sources"! What a joke.

too many twitterfaggots on this board

I don't think you answered me last time, Omegatranny. What shithole country is this?

>i-it's just one guy theres no way more than one guy hates my wholesome hecking AEW...
You're a coping fucking loser. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe, JUST maybe the frequency of the posts increases because a lot of burgers post on Any Forums in general? And no, you haven't been here since 2016

Attached: 1655328397517.jpg (1170x666, 100.67K)

We need that nazi janny back that was on /asp/ a few years back. Basically followed every single rule and would immediately delete rule breaking shit. Worked me into an absolute seethe at the time but he’d be a necessary evil tbqhlads

>AEWtists are begging for jannies now
they really are reddit trannies

>What shithole country is this?
is that puerto rico or croatia?

ITT: redditor smark tranny fragility on full display

The board needs IDs or flags. Basically just fixed every single problem with this board. Way too much schizophrenic samefagging.

Gamethreads are still fun.

>I’m like 90% sure it’s one guy.
take your meds e-nigger

Philippines. He's a shitskin

both can be true

this is genuinely the most depressing thread I've ever seen posted here. what the fuck happened to people, this is pathetic lol

Gatekeeping in action, fellas. Drive out all the AEW turds.

Next you'll ask for usernames and accounts.

Same, particularly the "tranny" shit is cringe and overdone

>AEWxirs finally get a "win"
>they're still so upset and mindbroken that they're all writing self pitying monologues and slitting their own wrists
E-Gods we just can't stop winning

>hated by wwe fans
>hated by njpw fans
>hated by joshi fans
n-no its actually everyone else whos insufferable...

Attached: AEW_Dynamite_logo_(simplified).jpg (1200x809, 85K)

Sashaschizo is also Blisstranny and Mandyschizo. He talks to himself constantly in an attempt to get his memes over. He's actually been successful at it

>NOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN’T JUST STOP ME FROM SAMEFAGGING BECAUSE…ummmmm…YOU JUST CANT! OK?!
shoot trying to do ya a favour bitchtits. If ya can’t shit up the board anymore you’ll be forced to go outside and actually do something productive with ya life.

Leave then. No one will miss you.
>egods so mad they missed a good pro wrestling show they go online to lie about pops
Edrones lie more than women with bpd and communists

>Leave then. No one will miss you.
Unironically been responsible for a bunch of OC on this board over the last few years. Me leaving would be a tragic loss for this once great community.

worked.

Don't care. leave

no one gives a shit ya whiny puke
piss off

When did pw become a whiny bitch board? Every day we have somebody crying. Imagine getting worked on here

I'm not samefagging though and I almost never do.
Any Forums is a shitposting board with people who have varying opinions and you can't handle the banter. If you want "serious" circlejerk discussion and heavy moderation then go somewhere else, because the lack of those two things is the only thing that still keeps Any Forums unique

what a mark

Newfags from reddit will never understand how great /asp/ was. Have fun with ya reddit board redditfags.

literally unironically it's the wooo autists
their shit board keeps dying because spardot is a temperamental cunt so they flood here and then cry when they don't fit in

newsflash wooturds, you guys hate it here and we hate you being here
fuck off somewhere else