Reminder that Okada is shoot autistic and is probably missing the birth of his first born child to go dress up as nick...

Reminder that Okada is shoot autistic and is probably missing the birth of his first born child to go dress up as nick jackson

Attached: 2C761262-ED44-4586-B6F4-AD5B98D8EB3F.jpg (828x1146, 576K)

You’re so upset, e-drone. Take a break. Okada doesn’t want to be a sports entertainer. He’s a professional wrestler.

You can always tell when e drones larp as Jamals by the way they talk about okada. Really new Japan fans know that okada has Asperger’s

>Okada's baby was born on May 31st 2022
>the picture was post on January 2022

autist okada > rainmaker okada

>t-t-this'll will s-s-show those t-t-tr-trannies!
edrones malding

Attached: 1646163077195.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

Damn, as a New Japan fan, this is very concerning. I suppose I should start watching Smackdown on FOX at 8 PM this upcoming Friday. Who are some superstars and storylines to watch out for?

i thought okada would never show up?
what changed?

So true

Agreed.

Attached: 1652676471006.png (965x644, 910.85K)

Wrestler to Watch: Roman Reigns
Storylines to watch: Roman Reigns

I would pay to have Okada and Hangman cosplaying the Bucks vs the actual Bucks.

Who cares? Men always used to sit outside with cigars, it isn't like he's delivering the fucking thing. He'll miss out on a day of it crying then be there.

cringe

ervis presrey?

the baby is due in august

Don't the bucks kids call Okada uncle?
like i swear i saw that on a old bte

I'm an E-Chad and I know he has aspergers from how he stares so vacantly all the time.

>shutting on the boys for having a bit of fun backstage

u guys are fucking lonely losers

i remember one of their kids was sick and missed WK while on vacation there so okada spent the whole next day hanging out with him

Im op I thought it was based desu