How will AEWtists cry this week when they fail to get a milly again?

How will AEWtists cry this week when they fail to get a milly again?

Attached: 1b8.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

They're already blaming jamal

Westminster Dog show, I think?

it's here on pw, already: 'okada wasnt advertised.'

by seething

>R-ratings don't matter in current year

They're saying ratings don't equal quality now. They've given up on ever getting a million again

All Botches Wrestling is still ass, low ratings or not. I will not debate this.

>hurr durr no million
Remind me again how many game threads RAW got vs how many Dynamite got? That’s right sit tf down

uh oh you're quaking again

Good one. Tony should mention that to Warner for leverage when negotiating a new deal

So impressive that AEW fans can spam one sentence comments instead of replying to multiple people at once along with samefagging replies, thus necessitating the need for more frequent threads

Clearly that makes AEW the dominant wrestling brand of the people.

throwing jamal under the bus, maybe crying about nxt too.

>has the most entertaining and talked about show every week
That's why I never got the milly meme. Who cares about numbers when the product is more enjoyable? It's like the only ammo e-drones have, which makes them seem so desperate and sad. I feel bad for them. I know, deep down, they're just insecure about the fact that they planted their flag on corporate slop aimed at toddlers.

see

pls keep up to date with Dave Meltzer's mantra he has already changed his stance on this

>How will AEWtists cry
strange question. i assume we will all cry in different ways, not even some weird hivemind uniform way. i personally plan on letting a single tear slowly make its way down my cheek as i methodically hide "no milly" threads.

the (You)s from AEW fans is the only thing that e-drones live for

Gee son. Handful of people posting in indian basket weaving forum. That oughta show you how popular it is!

Kek already crying and its not even midday yet

I'm surprised edrones didn't like the show. There was a lot of talking this week, just like they like.

based tony khan will tell his dad he doesn't need any more money he will pay his staff in (You)'s