I see a lot of people say AEW is WWE-lite and TNA was at least trying to be different...

I see a lot of people say AEW is WWE-lite and TNA was at least trying to be different. What did exactly made them different?

Attached: TNA-impact-wrestlers-knockouts-wallpaper-preview_original.jpg (500x400, 207K)

still not watching wwe

still not watching aew

TNA was more WCW 2.0 than WWE-lite.

Based. Me either.

During its early Fox Sports run it tried to be more ‘sport’ in its presentation and that was pretty cool

whats wwe?

Focus on smol guy, the x-division, quick cruiserweight matches, etc.

the 6 sided ring was dope and the second they got rid of it was when they started to decline.

>the different ring shape
>the unique match types, PPVs, and stipulations
>the documentary-style camera work
>the set design that AEW literally ripped off
>the fact that it filmed from the Impact zone
>the recognizable, original commentary team that wasn't just old WWE and WCW commentators
>the lasers
>the feel of being a scrappy, passionate underdog show taking the fight to a massive, soulless corporation
>the at-the-time unique indie style that was completely different to what you saw in WWE
>the soul

So yeah, Hogan and Bischoff did try to kill another company. TNA/Impact somehow survives for some reasons.

Then shart boy came along and everything fell apart and they had to call in Bischoff and Hogan and all the old WWE writers, talent, and other usual suspects.

This and AEW is making the same mistakes now, primarily bringing in every cast off from WWE

The main eveners were taller than 6 ft

>cringe le different for the sake of different
>nonsensical hotshots that were always terrible more often than not
>bush league cheap production
>aew does it better
>bush league cheap production also LMAO can’t even afford to tour
>excalibur was better than any tna team even in the 2000s
>outdated bush league production
>aew does it better
>aew does it better
>aew does it better
no fucking wonder you cucks are below irrelevancy and the bottom bitch in every partnership

>gets worked by someone saying why TNA was different to WWE
kek I’m glad IMPACT will outlive your pissant company

It was good until Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff killed it

^
The six sided ring was VERY important to their presentation and it just never quite recovered

lol TNA stopped trying to be different by 2008. Don’t let revisionism convinve you otherwise.

AEW is definitely not making TNA mistakes.
When Tony starts ghosting Warner phone calls and emails, that'll be making TNA mistakes.

Different ring shape
Their own main eventer like AJ Styles, Abyss. Monty Brown, Ron Killings, Samoa Joe
The X division finally putting respect on cruiserweights
Unique match types
Roster full of other new stars like Team Canada, AMW, Machine Guns, Jay lethal

It wasn't until bischoff came when it became wwe lite. FS1 tna had so much soul

TNA was literally wwe-lite its entire lifespan, the only difference was the tv station and sometimes the ring