This is how you debut a main eventer coming in from another company...

This is how you debut a main eventer coming in from another company. A big flashy entrance after some anticipation so even the fans who don't recognise them can instantly tell that they're a big deal. Not have them trot out in their street clothes with zero pomp

Attached: cody.jpg (1280x720, 221.86K)

Didn't you hear Excalibur exclaim "OH MY GOD" and Jim Ross point out that his name is Okada?

You couldn't find a higher-resolution image to start your shitty console wars thread with?

Ya seethe?

Attached: EBC01DA6-EF2E-43EC-8CA6-78335C237FE1.jpg (500x248, 23.87K)

No pomp?

>Not have them trot out in their street clothes with zero pomp
that is the shit that gets me kek'ing

aew is clueless about presentation or maybe more accurately, nuJapan doesn't know how to build anticipation
but what you don't do is stumble out like some geek off the street

By putting him into a 3 PPV long, boring ass feud with an midcarder on a losing streak.

codester, the codeman, the american nightmare, love the bleached blonde bleacher of brandi rhodes, love his dog pharoah, love the whole brand, to include brandi.

Attached: 1655784214723.jpg (1184x1188, 127.33K)

Actually the best way to debut someone is to have them come out in their street clothes and then instead of letting the moment sink in, immediately cut to a backstage women's promo

cody is so cool

Nooo you debut him on a throwaway Dynamite with Adam Cole and Jay White

I agree, but having the lghts go out is right up there

Attached: InShot_20220623_211229502.jpg (1920x1920, 2.27M)

>main eventer
Cody wasn't a main eventer in AEW.

Except the times he did main event... And they drew huge ratings.

That says more about Tony's low IQ. It's undeniable that Cody had alot of buzz when he debuted and before he got injured.

Unironically yes, AEW only copy the bad things wwe does tho

This. I fucking love Okada, but this "debut" was just embarrassing. It looks like a complete joke even compared to something like Nakamura's NXT debut.
Never giving the tranny fed a shot again.

And that was enough for you? A real promoter wouldn't have Okada debut in fucking Milwaukee on a random Wednesday you fucking mark.

It is so disappointing. Have read aewtists say what an epic monumental moment it will be when the coin drops. And then it happens in the worst possible way and is not special at all. Why does this company this have to be this way? It's frustrating.