Has the best podcast in your path

>has the best podcast in your path

Attached: j5BNFzUp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.19K)

damn corny got fucking RIPPED

I like his short japan tour videos

didn’t he fall asleep on one of them? yep, I’m thinking based

He always looks a little fucked up in his podcast interviews

He'd be a chad if not for that squidward nose

he's like the french Hannibal who had a semi-successful career you can tell cte fucked him up just listen to how he talks and he has the worst tattoo is wrestling btw

did he ever address why he tattooed a shelf on top of his chest?

>you can tell cte fucked him up just listen to how he talks
???
He sounds perfectly normal. The tattoos however are very compelling evidence.

He got that converse flame on his arms.

on his legs too

Why are the biggest jobbers the coolest ppl? All the best podcasts and shoots are from the midcard and below. Do you need to be a prick to make it in wrestling or does making it wrestling just turn you into a prick? Asking sincerely here

Attached: 7831_0000_565466e5ecb2f_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 46.18K)

Over talent have to worry about their appeal, undercard talent don’t give af or have to pretend in order to appeal to down and outs

Hall and Nash have entertaining shoots and were successfull.
Flair too when he's drunk.

His co-host is trying too hard to get over himself by trash-talking other wrestlers. He should just play the neutral guy, and for God's sake, get better technical equipment.

He's French, what do you expect?

I like the show when Rene talks to his buddies. The host is so awkward he reminds me of Ricky gervais in the office and he makes weird passive aggressive comments about Rene being a pain to deal with and how he'd stop the podcast if he doesn't get to host. I'm sure Rene is annasshole tho

His pupils are tiny as fuck in vlogs. Probably painkillers.

is this the guy whos claim to faim is fucking Maryse once? or is that the other guy

get in the fucking elevator Rene and stop being a crybaby

>still seething over that elevator story
How's your heart, Paul? Can you already lift a bottle to pretend you're still going to the ring to wrestle?

Not even a meme. Great podcast.