Ojama commented on okada's pop

ojama commented on okada's pop

Attached: Untitled.png (566x75, 13.29K)

based another twitter thread

ojama swallows a gallon of cum every day

Based ojama

How do you see a pop.? Why are wrestling fans retarded? Is it inbreeding?

Ojama isn't over with me, pal. All this time I thought he was another unfunny Any Forums meme on Obama, or some pajeet bajot

Did we need a thread for it?

Ojama Bin Laden

The first Ojama was real. He's a fat gay mexican who has posted on Any Forums, had a couple unfunny Vine vids and was outed by greentexting on Twitter, after which he deleted his account.
I'm sure ojamatweet isn't the same guy. Just a cultist who took up the identity for laughs. But it might even be Bitchtits himself who made the new account as a sockpuppet so he can post his tweets here and argue with himself. Really.

he is a pajeet, a pajeet pedo faggot

Ojamatweets was created after Ojama was established as a meme here and used 4channel terminology whereas the first Ojama was PC so it's definitely not the same guy. Bitchtits isn't that clever either and wouldn't have made it this far without cracking and calling someone a WOS

Desperately needing to take your meds

Desperately needing to touch grass

Nope, first ojama used chan shit

Attached: C26AD63D-73DB-4AD3-B148-134D92191F7D.jpg (1170x1016, 171.86K)

He says as he writes essays about some random twitter fag

Greentext is normie stuff now, unfortunately. I meant more in line with calling people schizos, which I don't think the twitter crowd would be partial to especially when you have the meme flags in your username

that same username was used in /soc/ years before.

>thinks hes responding to the same person
Newfag

Everything they said was true. I dont know people try to damage control this so hard.

Nah hes used a lot of chan speak. Ive never heard anyone outside of this board say "e-slop"

Attached: ojama.jpg (1169x1385, 211.55K)

drones are seething, so yes we did.

>this entire thread
Go back all of you, fucking twitter faggots goddamn

Pop mean nothing in today wrestling

Twitter and reddit board newfag

It's hard to say because twitter and 4channel trade memes a lot, especially for this board. Terms like E-Drone and sloppy shop which are heavily used here were also used by twitter. The ones that don't transition are usually the more controversial ones like KWAB and Aewtist. If OG Ojama said one of those then I would be more convinced but it's entirely possible that he was a lurker here too along with other boards. It's just odd that he would be a 4channer and also have other media in which he supports BLM, greentext or not.