And the new member of the Blackpool Combat Club is.. JOHNNY GARGANO

>and the new member of the Blackpool Combat Club is.. JOHNNY GARGANO

would it be dimes or cringe?

Attached: johnny_gargano.jpg (768x480, 55.59K)

cringe

Lol I hope it is
No refunds trannies

john gargles isn't worthy lacing up the boots on his funko pops

It's him or Claudio, but I'm betting it's him.

I really hope it's not. I already have to endure Cole, if Gargano starts shitting up the place I might stop watching. I was gonna turn off Dynamite when Johnny Elite debuted because I thought it was Gargano

he doesn’t wrestle a violent style. cesaro would be better. when he first entered nxt cesaro was a beast that destroyed sami zayne. if he was something along those lines he’d fit in with the rest

I think Cesaro is more likely because Gargano in BCC makes zero sense unless Gargano is trying to larp as a technical wrestler again. Whatever the case, I think Gargano is going to appear sooner or later.

Cringe

Cesaro would be fine, I hope you're right. Although I do think Gargano is gonna show up I hope it's just a one off or something, the roster's already too big for anyone short of like AJ

Probably finna join Best Friends. Cesaro would be a better fit.

it's claudio, gargano is going back to nxt now that haitch is back

He said they’re basically taking his spot in BCC, so it’s more than likely Cesaro. Also another guy Eddie has a past with.

cringe. theres 70 of him on the roster already.

Anything Garguano is cringe

Cringe. We don't want him. He should stay retired and focus on raising his wife's son.

Johnny is a perfect for for the Reddit promotion

Same

Last time I heard he said he was going to discuss his future plans late next month, so I don't think he's doing anything soon.

who said the person would be joining BCC? was it excalibur?

Did they confirm that Danielson's replacement vs ZSJ is joining BCC and doing Blood and Guts? I feel they'd be fine with Santana, Ortiz, Kingston, Mox, and either Yuta or Shooter. Cesaro or Lawlor in BCC would be great, anyone else possible would be awful. Gresham is the worst case scenario no matter what.