The Build was mega rushed but Forbidden door looking pretty comfy overall bros. Who are you rooting for...

The Build was mega rushed but Forbidden door looking pretty comfy overall bros. Who are you rooting for? I hope FTR gets the IWGP tag belts then buried the young bucks so they can have all four titles at once

Attached: 3C033E15-C588-434B-AD38-215AD90702C1.jpg (750x494, 99.77K)

hoping for a main title switch
hanger and tana

im not trans so i dont care

>I hope FTR gets the IWGP tag belts then buried the young bucks
GOOD MORNING SIR

Based Grizzly Bear schizo

I can already tell this thread will be unbearable

It wasn't just rushed. It was really repetitive and uninspired. Basically filled with bad decisions and poor pacing. Even taking into account they only had basically two weeks to build this shit, Tony bungled it.

Anyways, there's not much I can hope for. The results are all pretty obvious. I'm just hoping for good matches here and for fags like The Young Cucks to not be too relevant in their matches.

I'd rather UE take the tag belts and I think they're going to. If the ZSJ match is against Gresham I'm gonna be pissed but looks like a fun show regardless

Hanger would look dope with the IWGP belt. Tana winning would be cool but I want Mox to get his second reign more desu.
I’m phone posting bro cut me some slack
Please just bear with me
I can see why you’d say that, I just think the matches will all probably be pretty exciting and I’m sold on the spectacle of the crossover show alone. Hopefully Tony gets his shit together for next years FD if they do it again.

Attached: 7C75C865-6B06-4C11-8406-C2C2B0F7438A.jpg (512x512, 48.17K)

shoehorning in a designated job guy in nearly every match has ruined the card. there were obvious matches to be made like okada vs page and ftr vs ue but they made every match a 3way or 4way with a random pineater team/guy shoehorned in

>I just think the matches will all probably be pretty exciting and I’m sold on the spectacle of the crossover show alone.
I agree that the matches look like they're gonna be fun. I'm used to predictable results in cross-over shows heavy on politics like these, the matches will still be great.
>Hopefully Tony gets his shit together for next years FD if they do it again.
Well, first off we have to assume that this isn't gonna flop. But if it doesn't and we get another one, in theory it should be better because the schedules will be more lined up instead of them jumping straight into the water as soon as they could. But still, yeah, Tony needs to get his shit together.

little rushed but people are acting like this is it and there will be no fallout or storylines afterwards im looking forward and this has been the best drunk watching ive done in 20 years,kek im old as shit.

>no heat or story to any match
No thanks. Ild watch ufc if I just wanted two guys competing for no reason. Why would I watch fake fights for that

whatever happened to that user anyways?

>shoehorning in a designated job guy in nearly every match has ruined the card
This is how cross-promotion shows work, though. Gedo isn't jobbing real relevant New Japan guys to trannies and Tony is likewise not getting his trannies to job.
If a cross-promotion show can't sell itself on just having a bunch of wrestlers from different promotions interacting with each other, then it's doomed, because you're never gonna get the dream mast festival that people love to fantasy book.

>people are acting like this is it and there will be no fallout or storylines afterwards
There won't. Other than maybe slight hints for a potential Wrestle Kingdom Night 3 with AEW guys and a Forbidden Door 2, both a year from now.

Hope there's an ALL IN 2 PPV but this time NJ works with another promotions and finally no politics involved

Kyle has won me over recently but I will not care about redragon until they’re separate from Adam Cole unfortunately.
Based boomer user, glad you’re enjoying the clusterfuck
That’s nice user but I asked people who were planning on watching who they wanted to win. Maybe you could start a new thread if you’d like to complain?
My guess/hope is that this will be the start of a long working relationship where we see guys being used in each promotion semi-regularly. We already know a few AEW guys are gunna be in the G1 so having more big NJPW names like Ospreay or Jay being on for a few weeks at a time would be nice.

Attached: 1AD1137C-50D1-419A-B572-BF0F0DE3BBA4.jpg (1200x800, 265.07K)

>Kyle has won me over recently but I will not care about redragon until they’re separate from Adam Cole unfortunately.
I meant United Empire but yeah KOR is based and Cole needs a career ending injury

>Hanger would look dope with the IWGP belt. Tana winning would be cool but I want Mox to get his second reign more desu.
I think Kenny is getting the IWGP sooner than later, so if that's happening they gotta switch the AEW title too though that's not a given.

I'm really bummed about Danielson.
That was my one big match I expected for the show
No matter who's replacing him, it's disappointing. The two top names right now are Claudio and Grisham and while either match up will likely be bangers, neither gets me hype the way Danielson/ZSJ does.

I'm low-key excited for Ospreay/Orange and expect it to be entertaining.

Unironically hype for Dudes with Attitude. This is a bigger treat than Hiromu/Darby for me and it will likely tear the roof off the place. Fully expecting this to be MOTN for a show now without Danielson/ZSJ

I wish they would just have done promo videos for Tanahashi during these last 2 weeks and it's fucking stupid that they never did since they could let him speak through subtitles. It's a joint show. Why is there no package or highlight reel of Moxley and Tanahashi's career wins hyping the shit out of each man? Tonight's fatal four way had loads of storytelling between each man in the ring and the only thing vaugly glanced upon was Mox and Jericho being the first two AEW champions.