The console warring is out of control right now

> cultist are literally defending aew in every thread
> no one can just enjoy their show without thinking what the other fan is thinking about their show
> this whole board is ass
> the memes are funny

Attached: 507F03A3-4E51-4E4A-8A9A-231B188F995E.jpg (828x794, 417.52K)

mods should unironically interfere

lol do you think trannies are really happy they got okada for one episode just to build to a multi man match with adam cole

worked

Better than all the waifufaggotry that takes place on this board. AEW vs. WWE is a based war.

kek what a fragile e-drone

ayo hol up
ok ok consolewars be gay n shit
but yo
that bitch bussin frfr

No , that’s why they have to defend it instead of just enjoying it
The entire build is laughable really. You have 3 hours of tv every week and this is what you get

>no one can just enjoy their show without thinking what the other fan is thinking about their show
Like I care what trannies think about Raw

It’s actually not though, if this was 1998 it would based because it’s millions of people watching wrestling. Literally wrestling is losing to hockey at the moment . No one gives a fuck about Zack Sabre JR

it's honestly amusing. trannies throw a bitch fit and spam the board only to get immediately btfo into next week

"AEWtists" and "E-Drones" don't exist. This board participates in console wars assuming the identities of the most extreme examples of legitimately autistic fans that they've found on Twitter. No one here really cares this much about any of it. Somehow, people actually get worked by this and play along.
>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Dronies in shambles KWAB

>the memes are funny
I fucking wish. There hasn't been a single funny meme on here since Any Forums became a thing.

the husbant meme from last night was pretty good

OOOH THE MISERY
TRANNIES CRYING CUS THEY GET NO MILLYYYY

>noooooooooooooo! You can’t enjoy AEW! That’s isn’t fair
Get worked cunt. Shoot fucking hate e drones they should all be range banned. Wwe is even a wrestling company. They should have to go to Any Forums. Fuck e drones.

Attached: B8559ACA-C8E5-4DAD-B566-0619F7B26920.jpg (915x1024, 147.78K)

So many faggots have never seen a supershow let alone a card and it shows.

>iphone filename

>he wasn’t here for schizo taz
the best thing on either board.

>boohoohoo console warz
Get FUCKED edrone!
Let me make something perfectly clear, edrone PIECES OF SHIT
I see you wearing that WWE shirt in the grocery store?
>POW
I knock you the fuck out!
I catch you looking at that cheap piece of shit E action figure in the toy aisle?
>BOOM
I knock you the fuck out!
I see you talking about some gay shit you saw on the network on Discord?
>BEEP BOOP
Consider your shit fucking HACKED because now I got your addy and when you next open your door
>WHAM
I knock you the FUCK out
This is a war and we COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA
>muh console war
Get fucked fencesitter
Pick a side or get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Attached: ON SIGHT.jpg (850x478, 44.57K)

copypasta posting again, retard?

WWE sucks. AEW sucks. Your rebranded 12 year old memes suck. Don't bother replying, because I'm going to hide your post.

OOOH THE MISERY
TRANNIES CRYING CUS THEY GET NO MILLYYY

Drone-kun is absolutely BOILIN'

Based Eddie would stomp these edrones out

hey look another unfunny forced failed gayew meme.

We don’t sign our posts here

OOOH THE MISERY
TRANNIES CRYING CUS THEY GET NO MILLYYYY

Agreed except all console war memes are unfunny shit taken from twitter or reddit

>NOOOOOOOO IT'S ONLY FUN WHEN THE DRONE-CULT IS CONSOLE WARRING
State of you, dronexir