Post proof you’re not a console warring retard
>hate aewtists, but I enjoy AEW
>enjoy WWE PPVs
>Christian>Edge
>Cuck Man Phil is cringe
>Reigns is one note and a lazy cunt
>Young Cucks and Kenny are gay
>MJF is a based jew

Attached: 27BE4036-2D1A-464C-9638-CC335FB6408C.jpg (1363x1313, 223.4K)

>Watching more than 1 promotion
Imagine the smell and the obesity of OP.

wouldn't
Christian > Edge be console warring considering edge legitimately had the better career overall?

Ezekiel - dimes
Roman - fat
Adam Cole - embarrassing
Darby - based
Butch - based
NXT - zoomer bullshit
TNT title scene - just bullshit

Simple as

I only watch one promotion because I have a life unlike you obese smelly Smarks.

I hate AEW and WWE about the same but watch both

I always admit when WWE has something on that sucks, and I tried to get into AEW in the beginning. Best I can do.

>Doesn't ever explore your own hobby/interest
Why?

crinfe

basef

kek based

I generally like AEW even though there's a lot of problems. I still watch the Rumble and the sunday Mania show. I generally watch big New Japan shows the day after

Wasting Okada on a fucking multi man match is beyond retarded and everyone celebrating him merely appearing on the show looks pathetic

>enjoy WWE PPVs
I haven't watched any lately except for Cody's debut match, it was pretty good
>The Bucks
Imo they are kind of a hit & miss, sometimes are very cringe, sometimes are good (the Matt Facts bit was great imo), but they do act a bit foggy
Otherwise you're completely right. Also, I would add that a more story-driven company like WWE isn't a bad thing, but if the stories are trash then the product is unwatchable. That's why sometimes the E sucks so much but they have some pretty fun stuff from time to time.

Keep up with WWE because I don't want to miss something good if it ever happens, I try to get into AEW but it's just an overall mess to me, a lot of good matches since they started tho

I just done like wrestling anymore period

>hate wwe
>hate aew
>hate new japan
>hate tna
>only come here to bully the nerds and trannies who take wrestling too seriously

I don’t regularly watch any wrestling weekly shows and instead tend to follow it through Any Forums, podcasts, conversation etc.
That said Cody > everybody, objectively. The last true carny in pro wrestling.
Adam Cole has AIDS.
Roman was never once interesting, not even for a second.
Hangman Page is the worst world title holder of probably the last decade at a minimum.
Edge is so fucking cringe and was never over with me, unlike Christian who has really come into his own since first leaving the fed.
Tazz is the best commentator working currently.
The WWE commentary team actively harms the viewing experience and is a big part of why I don’t follow RAW or Smackdown.
All my favourite wrestlers are dead or have been retired for years.
The business is on its last legs and barring some serious renaissance will not last more than another 20 years at most on a mainstream level.

but I am a console warring retard

I am a console warring retard

Ezekiel and Riddle are based
Punk, Cole, Edge and Reigns are all dimeless
Tag team wrestling is tops
Kevin Dunn should be shot in the head