Soon

Attached: 6FD001C5-BF40-433F-BDD3-B38B136B19C6.jpg (517x593, 22.29K)

is he close friends with bryan? it could be gargano

IS THAT A HECKIN DEBUTERINO OF A HELD DOWN WWE MIDCARD GUY?!!!!! OH MY SCIENCE AHHHHHHH

OH BOY ANOTHER YUMMY DEBUT

AEW is in real need of a great wrestler with no mic skills.

>It's Gargano

Fucking hell I didn’t even think about gargano. Jesus Christ no. Why would you put that evil on me, user?

>OH MY SCIENCE ANOTHER YUMMY WUMMY WWE GUY DEBUT

who the fuck are any of these people, now I understand Cornette’s criticism about AEW never explaining anything and just expecting you to know

Attached: 1592218639258.jpg (799x1200, 112.42K)

they tried everything with this guy they even tried giving him a james bond entrance but it turns out there really is nothing you can do with him. he just doesnt have it. this will be another fantastic signing for aew

yawn. They already have guys they do nothing with. Tony sucks.

those are the only 2 people. gargano is more of a technical wrestler than cesaro desu

Bryan shoot worked me with that promo and I haven’t been worked in literally 15 years

>It's Gresham

Cesaro has the Danielson connection. Gargano doesn’t. He’s spoken plenty of times about wanting Cesaro in AEW. Moxley to. Cesaro being the fill in for Danielson at B&G makes a lot of sense too.

Think you're getting the Chad Cesaro. When you get the midget Gresham

If you’re a fan of both promotions then you should already fucking know who these new people are.

>let’s not try to draw in new fans
yeah sounds about right

Both promotions being AEW and WWE?

why would anybody be a fan of a japanese promotion unless they live in japan

fuck, it is going to be Gresham isn't it