What will finally make you stop watching wrestling?

You think wrestling fucking sucks and you always say to yourself this is the last time you keep up with wwe or aew bullshit but still you decide to come back after one month or a year or two.
What would it take to finally make you stop?

Attached: 1650135912876.jpg (1500x1800, 600.51K)

Japan sinking into the sea.

I haven't watched in 2 years.

What made you stop?

That’s a man. I will finally give up wrestling altogether as I’ve told you obese nobodies several times, once Mercedes KV/Sasha Banks announces her retirement from professional wrestling. This has yet to happen, so you are all stuck with me.

Is this guy the third impersonator of the original sashaschizo gimmick or are we already at the fourth

A tranny world champ.

There’s no gimmick with me and I will no do my famous no-selling of your posts moving forward ITT. All waifufags hate me and I honestly don’t care. You guys don’t belong on a professional wrestling board. You all get off with other men to women’s wrestlers you’ll never have. That’s beyond gay.

I will now do****

Based

I dont watch i stopped watching in 2017 i just come here to talk about old wrestling and to troll aew fans by pretending to be a hardcore wwe fan

WWE being boring shit and aew being WWE lite.

I stop watching the day mayu iwatani retires.
Verification not required.

Attached: 1648949234464.jpg (1500x1125, 365.07K)

I will never stop.

I can enjoy wrestling kino forever or enjoy seething about wrestling forever. Either way I win.
I’m a Yugioh and MTG player. It’s in my blood to seethe.

Holy fucking based

go back

Based Mayu enjoyer, beautiful moonsault

absolute chad energy brother, keep it up!

>I’m a Yugioh and MTG player
how fat are you?

yeah that's gonna be a based from me

Attached: 1629427298924.png (519x552, 517K)

checked and based