HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Attached: FV45wT8XgAQZ06e.jpg (1920x1080, 1.96M)

NO MILLYBROS..............WE LOST

Who

adam page, he was nxt champion or some shit

He looks dimes but I don't know him

holy fuck this dynamite is going below 700k

Silas Young is based

Who?....

Tony is a retard for bringing this shitter on the A show

what the fuck is tony doing lmao

ok but why

Yeah sure you can have Hangman squash that shitter. I'd save time and just announce Hangman's Forbidden Door announcement now.

TONY WE ALREADY HAVE THE BUTCHER

Tony is such a terrible booker lmao

This

It should be a squash, but it's going to go at least 8 minutes back and forth

quick squash. hangman gets on the mic that he wants to wrestle at forbidden door. coin drops.

2.5 milly guarantee

>Silas Young
>Is actually 42yo

>now we're back to bringing in ROH guys
fuck off already

Silas Young is immensley based and should go over Fagman. But Tony doesn't have the balls to do it

they never have quick squashes that aren't on Dark, their most recent champ is going 10 minutes with a dude 90% of the TV audience has never seen or heard of before. Booker of the Year.

finally a real fucking man

nah, you'll get le epic back and fort you WILL like it

Holy fucking based, The Last Real Man Silas Young is dimes. Though he'll no doubt be jobbed out to cowcuck in about 2 minutes

jesus christ. WHO?????????

You have too google it. Real fans already know who he is. You are not a real fan like me, drone Damn it feels good to be elite

Another hecking yummy debut of a guy nĂ³ one cares about losing and it doesn't help Hangman because the guy isn't established to the audience and won't be because Tony is allergic to introducing who anyone is, and Silas will just be seen as a job guy immediately and never get over.

We already have seen this on every other episode of Dynamite.

Kek you got me

WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY?

Attached: connor.jpg (910x752, 58.8K)