So uh... when does it continue?

So uh... when does it continue?

Attached: file.png (449x346, 165.92K)

look at those evil beady eyes

>Jew
>8 minutes 8 seconds long
>88k views
what did wrestlingGifs mean by this

>Okay, here's the angle: you truthfully insult me and everyone who works for me, then just stop showing up and we don't follow up on it in any way
BOOKER OF THE YEAR

this promo killed AEW

It's a yummy slowburn angle and he's off TV to create interest (translation we need to rush the forbidden door build so please stay at home for a few weeks and return afterward)

he's going to do a month or two in NJPW after Ace wins the interim title and then we'll get Autumn of MJF

damn I can't hold all the dronie headcanon ITT, you guys should cope and seethe some more

they tried to copy the Punk storyline from 2011 but forgot to give him the title lmao

this user is correct though , Dave has said the same thing

I don't understand why they didn't just write him off for a month after the Wardlow match, get Forbidden Flop out of the way, THEN get him to do the shoot promo/invasion shit

It's my favorite thing ever to see how many dronies got blueballed by Tony taking this dude off TV. They tune in every week and they were soifacing and marking out when MJF cut that promo.

yeah we really tune in every week thats why the ratings are so high lmao

yes, you do

it's obvious he was meant to be off tv with all of those injuries but they came up with an idea last minute instead.

next week. his story doesnt fit the AEW vs NJPW arc.

this is tony's idea of an amazing storyline. a worked shoot in the year 2022. they were already lame by 2006 with voodoo kin mafia and "amy dumas". by 2011 with the pipebomb it was even lamer. doing this in 2022 shows he has already totally run out of ideas 3 years in

he has taken mjf off tv for a while to try and add legitimacy to this worked shoot that nobody is going to believe in the end anyway. this is all part of his mjf vs the system angle that tony thinks is going to blow everybody's minds. bear in mind tony is a turbo cm punk mark, he loved the pipebomb, so he really thinks this is good shit

i will say that mjfs promo was pretty good he did a good job, a much better job than cm punk's attempt, but come on brothers. "this is max friedwell speaking to michael hickembottom"

right... so since nxt gets 650k... that leaves like 100k aew fans... wow lmao

8-10 months time

It's called long term storytelling ya dumb e drone

he was probably meant to win the title from punk but spunk stubbed his toe and killed those plans

>Summer of MJF
>Starts next summer
BRAVO

If Tony Khan had any idea what he is doing MJF would be on the card wrestling for NJPW

what the fuck are you even talking about
I can't understand a goddamn word you retards say

It's not hard. You say all e-drones watch AEW which would mean AEW has no organic demand

Attached: e-bot.png (644x740, 22.76K)

>buries TK and the company
>fans cheer
You know TK was absolutely fuming