What's a match you would recommend to someone who has never watched wrestling but is interested?

What's a match you would recommend to someone who has never watched wrestling but is interested?

Attached: 1655669745001.webm (640x800, 2.9M)

THAT ASS

That's a man

Hogan/Rock from X8

Not any women's matches or they'll say it's sloppy. Only any match that has big crowd reactions and is easy to follow. Not any no rules match since they might think it's too violent or stupid.

If he's interested because he watched something like amateur wrestling and liked it, I'd recommend Kurt Angle matches, probably against Benoit or Lesnar.
If he's interested because he watched some youtube clips and found it fun, the one where Undertaker throws Mankind off the cell.

You don't want to start them on something too extreme or you will condition them to always expect insane weapon spots. Anyway, Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho from The Bash 2009

Kenny Omega vs. Bryan Danielson. Kenny Omega vs. Christian Cage. Pretty much just watch any Omega match. He’s one of the GOATs. That’s one ugly ass bitch, by the way in your WEBM.

undertaker mankind
hardcore division matches

no normal singles matches theyre pretty boring for wrestling newcomers no matter who is in the match. fun stuff only. things with lots of brawling and interesting stuff going on

I would look for something middle of the road, a 2.5-3 star match so to speak. You don't want to start with shit because they won't be interested. On the other side you don't want to start with all time classics because then everything else is shit by comparison.

I showed a friend TLC2 and one of the Elimination Chamber matches and he loved them both. He watched Double or Nothing with me and liked the tag title and Anarchy in the Arena. He thought Punk was a shitter though lmao

maybe the buried alive match with austin and taker. I havent seen that match for a long time but i imagine it was pretty fun

Comedy or flippy shit. That is how you get normie adults that didn't grow up watching into wrestling.

TRUE. I change my answer to Sami/Knoxville

The Acolytes vs Public Enemy

Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks

The gimmick is the pants are designed the lift the ass checks.

Her ass doesn't really look like that without those pants.

stop exposing the fucking business

how exactly can pants lift your ass cheeks?

It's been a thing since a while

they literally can't/ he doesnt know what he is talking about