Where does this rank in the deathmatch tournament hierarchy?

where does this rank in the deathmatch tournament hierarchy?

Attached: game-changer-wrestling-nick-gage-invitational-2-poster.jpg (803x1200, 234.12K)

Nick Gage got pozzed in prison and GCW is fucking gay

From 0 to retarded
We'll give it extremely retarded

God tier tournament

Unironically probably the best Deathmatch tournament ever held. This was before GCW went to become a bunch of faggy bullshit, while it was co-owned by Danny "Dimes" Demanto. All three of Nick Gage matches here were pure ultraviolent kino, while he was in the prime of his career.

The sad thing was GCW used to run great shows until that glassy eyed manlet bitch Brett Lauderdale fully assumed control and then pozzed everything up

shame it was held in that shitty fucking building, having these big annual shows in the same place they do most shows drags the presentation down a little bit
tod might have been in a field in the middle of nowhere but at least it stood out, you knew exactly what the fuck you were watching
I watched tps and cos and god damn, these faggots are so fucking sloppy, their shit looks so fake and contrived it's ridiculous, people just holding tubes in their arms like they would a baby waiting for the other guy to do moves to them time and time again, I'd rather have two outlaw retards just hitting each other with shit than that goofy ass shit
the only competitors worth a damn from the tournament are yamashita, a fucking woman, and shane mercer, who I also think is stupid for doing this shit when he has that physique, every single person involved in that scramble is a forever dimes repellent, same thing with the finalists, fat fucking lump of shit that can barely move and that skinny sheep fucking goof from wales
the cage was also shit, best match of the night was fucking masha slamovich vs lufisto, purely because they didn't do any faggot flying moves or contrived spots, just wrestled how you'd expect two men to, second gear vs ironbeast was passable I guess, but I wanna see those guys work a normal match, at this point all the furniture detracts from their shit
jelly nutella jobbing to a woman that's taller than every single guy on their roster was meh, should have just squashed him instead of doing the tired old fight through the crowd bs
the spics vs gooks match included some of the fakes shit I've ever seen in wrestling, people taking forever to do spots, obviously holding the tubes in place so the opponent can do moves to them, at one point the girl I think was put on the apron and made to hold tubes so that she can get hit and launched off it by a spic, why didn't she just let them go and drop herself? entire match was filled with shit like this

and of course, the final, 5'5 fakes of fake tough guys alex colon, a fitting name since all he produces is shit, versus john wayne murdoch, another goof that never stepped foot in a gym in his entire life and whose career highlight is doing a canadian destroyer off a balcony onto exposed ring boards, resulting in the outlaw shitter he did it to being paralyzed for life
I was gonna turn this shit off 3 mins in, bell rings and colon climbs that scaffold then wayne joins in, they exchange 3 ultra fake looking punches then they get down to the side of the cage, wayne lightly taps colons back and he just dives onto the glass covered tables, beyond ridiculous, after that bs I kinda zoned out and don't remember anything all that great happening, besides them doing some other dive through glass in the ring, all in all, mediocre
these modern deathmatch guys are weird as fuck, they're obviously much better actual wreslters than the og's but their shit somehow looks even faker thanks their overreliance on stupid fucking spots

I actually like TOS 7 desu. Toru Sugiura is one of my favorite wrestlers to come out of Freedoms. Still if you want super fights and deathmatches watch ICW:NHB. The majority of the matches feel like the main event of any other promotion and there isn't faggot or tranny pandering.

Watch ICW:NHB bro. Pretty much the same as old school death matches like CZW and IWA Mid-South but with much better wrestlers like they had in the mid two thousands era along with some earlier pure garbage wrestling guys.

You are absolutely delusional

Nick Gage has a wigger gimmick but in every interview I’ve seen him talk about prison, he stuck to his race and kept his head low. Plus Gage was a minor local celebrity so that probably helped.

agreed

agreed id much rather watch wifebeater and necro and others be brutes instead of these fags who rather do spots with people holding tubes

I also miss seeing Masada more regularly he was involved with GCW for a while, and I know Masada and Gage were good friends but I think Masada got politicked out of GCW by Effy and Kevin Gill because Masada refuses to stop calling people faggots. Which I’m on Masada’s side for, GCW got it’s name from deathmatches and bloodsport not faggots, roh midgets, comedy goofs, and flippy shitters

Attached: IMG_3783.jpg (828x1035, 173.17K)

we have ICW NHB and XPW this Saturday

True, XPW looks interesting, especially with the deathmatches they’ve announced, and the fact that Rob Black is running a women’s wrestling tournament. Curious to see how it goes. Also hope Rob or Danny brings back Necro Butcher again

One of my favorite Masada moments was him winning the inaugural NGI and just going off about how the ROH guys were all fags and fake tough guys. Also liked it when Masada beat the shit out of Spidar Boodrow at one of the Masters of Pain.

i like when he got "hurt" at ngi against mance, got pinned and ran right over to the merch table, he big leagued gcw

He probably only did that NGI as a favor for Nick. GCW fucked him over with that skewers match against Atticus Cogar at one of the spring breaks. Masada works at the promotion that 44OH does stuff with now Circle6 though, he had a match with Atticus there that’s free on youtube and pretty good.