It's been said that Vince McMahon and Vince Russo found Sable to be one of the most attractive women who ever lived...

It's been said that Vince McMahon and Vince Russo found Sable to be one of the most attractive women who ever lived. I agree.

Attached: yum.jpg (740x558, 75.26K)

Attached: soeiwueh6v751.jpg (4032x3024, 825.51K)

She's always had the face of an old woman.

boomers love their leathery skinned anorexic bleached blonde bimbos with fake bazookas

if she tied me to a chair with my ass up, whipped me and pegged me, all while wearing a tight latex lingerie set, I would die a shooter and happy.

Based Brock.

She's always been one. She was already 30 by the time we first saw her.

Her skin looks like leather that’s been left in the sun for 60 years

well youre a fuckin idiot

Based Bimbo loving chad.

She's the quintessential '90s blonde bimbo. This was the gold standard back then.

Her face is stunning. No wonder she drew and WCW did want to put things on against her.

I’m 35 bro’s. This is what I crave but the Kardashian’s and globohomo have crafted women into obese land whales with acrylic nails and lip filler. Just isn’t fair

Attached: FE0DA46D-D10A-4770-B4E7-CA5ECF3864B9.jpg (472x502, 20.19K)

boomers have such a shit taste, sad!

Sunny was hotter.

I'm 22. I like both 90's bimbos and current ones. Feels good to be me.

I'm 47 and like them from all eras but the best to me were the natural torpedoes from the 70s

I shoot preferred Sunny, Marlena/Terri, and Debra over "peak" Sable. Something about her just didn't click with me for whatever reason.
Cougar Ruthless Aggression Sable though...that I understood.

Attached: Sable-WWE.jpg (777x437, 90.84K)

she's one of us, brother!

HH

Attached: 1591139221400.png (594x499, 96.58K)

She didn't say it though.

>*drops banana*
>OH HELLLLLL NAHHH

Best features are her mouth and high cheek bones. If we're talking that 'leggy blonde with no ass' era fof the 60s to 90s, Sunny was hotter, Kiebler was hotter.

Ooofk!

Based lush.

No ass though. She needed some meat.