We BULLIED Chris Jericho so much he stops drinking and starts losing weight

We BULLIED Chris Jericho so much he stops drinking and starts losing weight
We BULLIED Joey Janella so much he starts getting a clue (albeit a lil too late)
Together we CAN and we WILL BULLY Adam Cole into working out and finally looks like a decent wrestler. We can do it together. Let's gather up our energy!

ATOM SMOLL BAYBAYYYY

Attached: atomic.png (638x718, 697.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IG_CnvJxbA&t=44s&ab_channel=AlexDougie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jericho had a legit health scare

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ADAMS SMOLL BAYBAYYYY

I’m in, pic related

Attached: 3F38CFBE-FFD1-4AB0-A8CF-15CEBAF86357.jpg (1200x900, 108.31K)

Yeah, he's deadly afraid he's gonna miss out on the buffet if he cant walk fast enough to the catering table.

they should turn it into an angle where he gets destroyed by Wardlow and is off TV for a while to get a clue

I'd rather he just fuck off and go flip burgers. I don't mind most of the ex WWE guys but Cole is one of the worst with double the push

I dont want him to put on muscle I want him to leave the wrestling business. Oh he has charisma? Yeah so do news anchors, doesn't mean I want to see them wrestle.

That image is cracking me up, fucking kek

Attached: r-kek-o.png (1000x576, 987.79K)

>we did it, reddit!

what if you tried watching a different wrestling show

I admit its some wrestling facebook group whose post made me realize this, but this skinny nigga didnt even wrestle like a skinny nigga.
He wrestles a style way above his actual weight. He's supposed to be a striker. And when he slides off that baby mittens which he pretends to be his knee cover, we're supposed to agree that his matchstick legs are some deadly weapon. His fight against Samoa Joe is the prime example of this. It's jarring. It's awful the same way you dont let Riho and Wardlow wrestles one another. It's just too fucking ridiculous to not notice.

Atom Smol, I dunno what kind of kinky sex deal you and Britt made up with Tony in exchange for this kind of push despite you being on NXT as the reason as of why AEW managed to catch up so fast, but we're not fucking buying it, just like how'd nobody is buying all these japanese names Tony tried in Forbidden Door.

No.

Attached: Adam Cole kid.jpg (1072x1204, 147.34K)

So can anyone explain how they expect Cole to have a presentable physique by working out? You know he'll still be tiny, right?

>Oh he has charisma? Yeah so do news anchors

They do? Which ones? All the ones I see are insufferable cunts.

Attached: benoit.jpg (288x343, 29.15K)

i'm still waiting for the rabid wolverine to make a surprise royal rumble comeback
youtube.com/watch?v=5IG_CnvJxbA&t=44s&ab_channel=AlexDougie
i'm still hopeful bros

kek

Im gonna bully you into getting a gf, OP

Can you bully me too? I need all the help I can get

Gillberg a parody of Goldberg is bigger than Adam Cole.

Spike Dudley is bigger than Adam Cole.

nigga you act like he can't get eat big and get roided the fuck out and put on some weight
dude has the body of a fucking 15 year old on the cross country team

Zeke is looking jacked these days

If Chris Benoit was built like Cole, his wife would've kicked the shit out of him that night.