RUSSO'S RAW REVIEW (06/20/22)

vocaroo.com/1c7tV7ZgmZ5v

On today's WWE RAW Review show, Vince Russo, Stevie Richards and Bin Hamin break down both the SmackDown and RAW appearances made by Vince McMahon. Why did Vince make the decision to put himself on TV in the midst of a serious investigation aimed at him by the WWE Board of Directors? What "cryptic" messages was he attempting to put out there? And, FINALLY, why that "awkward" jump from the steps to the floor? It is all RIGHT HERE!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-22 130520.png (543x430, 367.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/RussoTWC/posts?filters[tag]=Master Shoot Theatre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russoism is truth.
Russoism is peace.
Russoism is, bro.

FREAKIN based bro, thank you thank you bro god I freakin LOVE listening to all of Russos shows bro

thats it bro

Attached: Russo-637x381.png (637x381, 318.41K)

Russochad have you got todays master shoot theatre?

Broased

the savior of professional wrestling

I wish you uploaded the video versions too but i appreciate it brother

>Bin Hamin
literally who

sorry bro i hate patreon bro

its on the playlist

nah it's not

Bin thinks hes bigger than he is. He acts like hes got this great mind for comedy but hes not fucking funny. Stevie does a better vince impression than him.

It is now though

link

Attached: file.png (1123x1200, 1.72M)

oh a wise guy bro!

patreon.com/RussoTWC/posts?filters[tag]=Master Shoot Theatre

the same place they post the russo videos bro
picrel

Attached: file.png (100x122, 10.04K)

As a Russo and Hamin Chad I should report this. But since they've been doing aura ad reads on pay walled shows I'm going to allow it.

If they want to make money they should just put the shows on youtube like corny does. There's no doubt in my mind that they're not making much off of this shit or else disco wouldn't have left. Disco made a lot of little remarks over the years when he was there that alluded to the pay being shit.
No ones paying a subscription fee to listen to russo say the same shit across 20 different shows with the only difference being whos the cohost. I used to for a long time but it got old.

i wanna hear russo talk about jesus

He used to do that every week on youtube

>calls his wife "bro"
God bless Vinnie Ru