Download current patch, Real World or Historical Mods and Graphics from here:

bethebooker.net/thread/162/tew2020-download-index

Linuxfags:
>Install Winetricks
>Make new 32-bit prefix
>Use that to install jet40, vb6run, msxml6, vcrun6
>Crack using GDS Generic Patcher above
>Run in Terminal using
>Winearch=win32 WINEPREFIX="/home/user/.local/share/wineprefixes/win32/" wine "/home/user/.local/share/wineprefixes/win32/drive_c/Program Files/GDS/TEW2020/tew2020.exe"
>Only doesn't crash sometimes
>SuperiorOS.png

Alternative Linx method:
>Install VirtualBox
>Pirate a Windows ISO
>Run Windows in VM
>Play it on that instead

Consolefags/Boomers/Retards:
>Step by step instructions for Windows install here
pastebin.com/GAZnqxnu

Need storyline ideas? Storyline seeds paste is here:
pastebin.com/8LK6x1YE

Need latest (1.40) patch but GDS forum registration is being retarded? Patch here:
workupload.com/file/Bhm3EQSwhm2

---

TE-Chads, what you:
>Bookin'
>Hirin'
>Firin'
>Buryin'
>Warrin'
>Drawin'

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

Attached: dynarekt.png (519x146, 14.82K)

based

>Bookin'
In 1997 and I'm pushing Paul Orndorff at the moment for a nostalgia run. Trying to build Owen Hart and eventually put him and Kurt Angle together as a tag.
>Hirin'
Just made a monster offer to Hogan. the Hulkster is going over everyone, brother.
>Firin'
Brought in Honky Tonk Man as a B show jobber to the stars, immediately got hit with a Wellness Violation so is now gone. Dumb cunt, could have had a good payday.
>Buryin'
Scott Hall can't go longer than 8 minutes and he's on mega money so he's useless to me. Everybody is going over him that I want to build to steal his pop for when his contract runs out.
>Warrin'
WCW in the most bitter and personal rivalry possible. I run shows against all their PPVs, steal all of their stars and anyone who comes from the Power Plant. Got them down to medium but they're still making money. Am gonna kill them and disband them.
>Drawin'
Bret vs Regal is drawing mega money all over the world. Two proper workers with a great face/heel divide is still doing well with the audience despite the trending Attitude/Sex/Hardcore product trending at the moment. Bret is pissed that I'm bringing in HBK but he'll get popped for Hard Drug use and will be in Rehab about 20 seconds after entering the company. I just want to hurt WWF.
I need good storyline ideas for Flair and Arn in '97 against a babyface Hardyz. Help me out bros

>CV
>Simulated 15 months
>Take 21CW's booker position
>30 BALD graduates from the school
>Pic related

Attached: Smiling John Smithie.jpg (150x150, 17.84K)

>Bookin'
TNA save, started in '04, now in '06 and I'm pushing Samoa Joe/Christian/Danielson. Also trying to build Nakamura as a foreign heel
>Hirin'
Spent almost 200k on Angle when his contract with the E ran out, at least he didn't get creative control.
>Firin'
Fukkin Raven got hit with a scandal 2 months into the save so I had to get rid of him, he was dead weight
>Buryin'
I bought Flair from the E but he is so broken down I just use him in tag matches to put over young guys until he dies or retires.
>Warrin'
I am tryin' to fuck over WWE but they are literally too big to fail, I am using dirty tactics and stealing talent as much as I can but they have a botomless pit of money
>Drawin'
Danielson vs. Joe has been my top feud since 2005 and it has drawn pure dimes. The bastards always get more than 90 ratings every time.

>I need good storyline ideas for Flair and Arn in '97 against a babyface Hardyz. Help me out bros
Ez, veteran guys hate young flippy shitters, so they want to teach them a lesson in "real wrestling" and also to prove they still got it even though they are old.

>TNA save, started in '04, now in '06 and I'm pushing Samoa Joe/Christian/Danielson. Also trying to build Nakamura as a foreign heel
When Nakamura generates in my game, he's going to the Moon. I love that man.
>Fukkin Raven got hit with a scandal 2 months into the save so I had to get rid of him, he was dead weight
>Hire renowned drug addict
>Gets popped for drug addiction
Can't understand it
>Ez, veteran guys hate young flippy shitters, so they want to teach them a lesson in "real wrestling" and also to prove they still got it even though they are old.
Problem is that I can't put them in flippy shit matches because of Flair and Arn. I'm thinking of leaning more on story for them, maybe have a Horsemen with the Hardyz and have them get increasingly annoyed with how they're stealing the show and go from there. Could get two other flippy shitters as replacement Hardyz and have Flair/Arn as support.

I'm currently in late 2040. my main champion was in the role of figurehead for 6 months before he went away for nine months to film a movie (which hopefully counts toward the full year), so I created an interim championship who can then feud with my main champion when he returns in 5 months or so.

yeah, well, it is british wrestling and they like their baldies

Nice work Tony, hope it draws for you

It's not ideal, but it is what it is

Jokes aside, does your interim title have prestige attached to it? Why didn't you switch it before he left for Hollywood?

>Fukkin Raven got hit with a scandal 2 months into the save so I had to get rid of him, he was dead weight
>Hire renowned drug addict
>Gets popped for drug addiction
Worst of all it was not for drugs lol, still, I had to fire him, thankfully he wasn't in any feuds so I just used other guys

>Jokes aside, does your interim title have prestige attached to it?
It's at 90 prestige and my main title is 100.
>Why didn't you switch it before he left for Hollywood?
I'm looking for the Rocky III bump. The heroic champion returns as a huge star, the heel interim champion will have held the title for 5 or 6 months when he returns so he will consider himself the 'real' champion. I'm not sure yet, but he may even beat the champion to unite the belts, kicking off the quest to regain the unified title after a long program. May even get some lackeys involved.

>Bookin'
AEW save, started in May, and now it's July. I'm pushing Darby Allin, Zack Sabre Jr, Eddie Kingston, and, sadly, Danhausen.
>Hirin'
I'm trying to hire Sami Zayn. I don't have any plans for him. However, he seems like a decent asset.
>Firin'
A lot of people, my roster is blooded. I guess my top firing is Wardlow, I guess.
>Buryin'
I was planning on immediately firing Janela, but he had decent popularity. So I made him lose a lot of matches and now he has a cracked sternum.
>Warrin'
I'm at war with WWE, but not doing anything about that at the moment.
>Drawin'
CM Punk / Darby Allin vs. Bryan Danielson / Jon Moxley is my top feud.

Darby is starting to draw dimes, what a legend.

Attached: Darby DIMES.png (1366x768, 299.58K)

>Moxley
>Match needs someone with good psychology
Omegalul
The tradition in /tew/ is to find creative ways to bury the fuck out of Punk btw, though afterwards lots of people rehab him to the title.
I'd suggest a 1 vs 1 Buck Naked match vs Sonny to begin then a 1v1 Shoot Fight loss to Adam Cole
>I'm pushing Darby Allin
There's dimes to be had in them thar hills

Buring Punk would literally kill AEW at the moment, that would have to wait.

However, was thinking of starting a story where Adam Cole quits wrestling to follow his dream of becoming a well-renowned dancer, while Baker seeks comfort from Tony and ends up cucking him.

Attached: Merch.png (558x476, 61.11K)

I'm the new user who asked for help a lot recently. Started over with my 1995 save after my BCW run now that I have better knowledge of the game. Picked up another clean slate company, ECWA, and trying to make it with the big boys.
>>Bookin'
I lack starpower, but I hired Austin again and he's on the backburner until he recovers from his injury. Seems to be the top draw here so I'm running video packages every week as they do really well.
In terms of feuds, my world champ atm is Bradshaw and he's feuding with Bill DeMott for the championship. It's working out alright so far, I'm probably gonna have DeMott go over and win the championship in the end.
Got a feud over the tag team championship, The Aces, Ace Steel and Ace Darling with Ace Darling playing the retarded fun loving babyface and Steel being his tard wrangler more serious babyface, vs Edge and Christian. Don't really know where to go with this one tb h.
Another tag team feud with the Texas Hangmen going up against Super Nova and Super Boy, also kind of cold.
And last but not least I have The Patriot against Buddy Wayne for the Mid Atlantic Championship, Patriot seems to really be over with the crowd so I'm giving him the title.
Also introduced a TV championship as the undercard title, set up a match with Chavo Jr. and Val Venis then had Val go over. Gonna set up a feud with Val and Bryan Clarke to build up Clarke as a threat since he seems like a decent midcarder at least
>>Hirin'
The free agent market fucking sucks. The only people with any sort of value are either old and way overpriced or are on a hiatus/injured. Tried my best to get Jake Roberts to join and feud with Steve Austin but he eventually went to WCW. Ultimate Warrior turned down my offer as well. I could maybe bring in Vader or Honky Tonk Man but that's way too much cash and I dont wanna break the owner's goals
>>Firin'
No one right now
>comment too long

>>Buryin'
Poor old Brian Christopher. He's legit over with the crowd and has good chemistry with the World Champ but I fucked up by making him a heel and now I shoot have nothing for him as I don't think turning him face so soon would fare well
>>Warrin'
I don't even remember who I'm at war with, there are a lot of promotions but the most notable one is ECW I guess
>>Drawin'
My promotion is allergic to dimes, but the DeMott vs Bradshaw thing seems to get decent ratings compared to the rest of the shitshow

based user, finally got me to set it up

i'm gonna start a new save in 1993. i tried doing wwf and wcw and it was too autistic for me. should i do ecw, ajpw, or something else?

>too autistic
Use auto booker. That's how non retards play the game generally. Book the match you want then click it