Kills his character, momentum, and career with a worked shoot

>kills his character, momentum, and career with a worked shoot
Why did he do it?

Attached: 1651711757928.png (497x499, 200.14K)

Unironically Cody. He can sign with WWE and make his debut at WM

sure but what's his plan for the next 2 years?

June 22 2022, I am forgotten...

He miscalculated, please understand

You gotta go away to come back.

Cody's HiaC match overshadowed everything. Plus the fact as time went on people found the angle more confusing and frustrating rather than compelling and something to look forward to.

it's a work you FUCKING MARK

WWE would ruin MJF. Cody was welcomed back because he was always Vince’s toy, MJF is Tony’s toy and he has that stink on him. Best MJF could do in wwe is a US title run and teaming with Theory being his lackey

Literally the case with every single worked shoot ever, yet they keep trying.

He tried to big league Tony right before their biggest PPV. Did he think this would work? Surely Cody told him to do it to get fired.
Tony won't bring him back in.

he didn't want to be part of the njpw show. we'll hear from him after the ppv

>He doesn't fit the NJPW ppv at all
>His major angle was over so this gave them a way to address the contract drama and get him off TV

This has a natural feel of he's coming back after Blood and Guts and Kingston's gonna feud with him over being an ungrateful prick that got spoonfed into the top spot and never paid his dues.

Attached: C943243F-973E-493E-BC7F-674B869E9C64.png (600x329, 212.38K)

fuck is the point of doing a worked shoot for smarks? you're better off getting le xpac heat or whatever

>cold as ice
>would get exposed brutally in wwe

I think he legitimately asked for time off so they can go back to negotiating when things aren't so heated, and they came to an agreement that he could cut a worked shoot promo to hold fans over. I do not believe it's Tony's decision to hold MJF off of TV

>Kingston's gonna feud with him over being an ungrateful prick that got spoonfed into the top spot and never paid his dues.
Tony is allergic to dimes

Attached: Eddie_heems_Punk.webm (500x280, 2.92M)

After 2 years sitting on the sidelines WWE won't be that interested, they primarily want to poach top talent from AEW as a way to hamstring AEW, if MJF spend 2 years being unused his value to WWE will be far far less, to them he'll just look like a small guy who wrestles an old NWA style and is potentially difficult to deal with backstage, they might still take him but it would be for far less than what he's hoping for, he should have just kept doing what he was doing building his profile and then he would have gotten the bidding war he wanted come contract time

>cope
>headcanon
very interesting indeed

Punk's made sense and worked cause everybody knew his contract was coming up along with the fans always wanting him to be pushed over others and all that. And it paid off great at the money in the bank match. Its too bad wwe blew it after. I agree that any of the ones they tried after make no sense and feel forced. I really have no idea what the point of MJF's was and it killed Wardlow as well.

Kingston is fat and gay

whatever you say little jew, can't wait to see you chase the 24/7 title