Tony "the fucking mark" Khan

wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/06/athena-contrasts-tony-khan-to-her-former-boss/

Attached: Athena Contrasts Tony Khan To Her ‘Former Boss’.jpg (1034x1377, 398.37K)

>nooo you can’t do that

>“Tony is extremely busy, but my interactions with him have been insanely different than that of my former boss,” Athena said. “Because he’s just excited, he’s pumped, he wants to get everyone pumped up as he is. It’s the first time I think I had a show … He’s just going up to every match like, ‘Let’s go! Let’s get this!’ I’ve never had that. And it’s just energy on cloud nine, every step of the way. Sometimes, the couple of days I’ve been there, we’re there for like fourteen hours and his energy doesn’t drop. He’s so motivating, he’s so pumped about everything that’s on the TV product, which I’m not used to on any level.

>“Normally it’s like, ‘Alright. Go out there, blah, blah, blah. Cool, you know what you’re doing.’ And then on the other end, you’re getting Tony like, ‘You pumped for this?! You ready to go?!’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah! Let’s go!’ I don’t know how to explain it. He’s so high energy and so positive that you just want to feed off that aura. I’m like, ‘I want that caffeine level that you’re at, but I’m afraid I might have a heart attack!’ For fourteen hours, there’s not a drop. Not a drop. And he’s extremely appreciative that everyone is there. I don’t know how to explain it, but so far, I’m just like, amazed. I could people watch Tony all day long because you want to go so much harder for him, out in the ring and stuff. You’re like, ‘Yeah! He’s pumped! He loves it! Yeah!'”

Attached: 770B7702-6F5F-4054-BACB-944EDB67F35E.jpg (400x400, 17.91K)

>your boss having enthusiasm is... LE BAD!
e-sloppers are mentally ill

cocaine is a hell of a drug

>I want that caffeine level that you’re at
>caffeine

Attached: smug fren.png (657x527, 34.77K)

Wow, I can't believe the billionaire who runs the multibillion dollar business doesn't behave like a mark who runs a local fed out of New Jersey.

Vince McMahon is all about his way or the highway. There’s no such thing as creative freedom in WWE. You can tell that professional wrestlers are happier in AEW. You’re not forced into shitty gimmicks. Tony Khan is better than Vince McMahon. Sue me.

kek

kek she doesnt know

>AEW boss behaving like a adult
>AEW wrestlers looking like adults

Attached: Brock Lesnar tear to my eye.jpg (720x402, 35.37K)

Creative freedom only works when your talent doesn't have shit ideas

Built for BWC

he's giving that at catering
what a great guy

>noooooo you cant hype your employees up to get better matches for the crowd that's baaaaddddd
>did you see vince jump from the 2nd step to hype up the crowd heckin based!!!!
If you're going to consolefag at least be better at it jesus christ.

>Boss is enthusiastic and supportive

WOW WHAT A LOSER

fuck off, edrone

You will never share a line with Tony, tranny cultist

Vince will never rape you, dronie

LOL he doesn’t even sexually harass, demoralize or purposely bury his talent? LMAO

Attached: A254D85C-69CA-4E62-9BE6-063F18158B96.jpg (600x582, 68.06K)

Is this bitch shitting on Book?

Attached: 1508473376594.webm (958x536, 2.31M)