How come we don't body shame ZSJ as much as Atom Smol? He looks just as ridiculous and uninspiring

How come we don't body shame ZSJ as much as Atom Smol? He looks just as ridiculous and uninspiring

Attached: hi-res-d51721b2c8779c2d5d94ee1c5aae8245_crop_exact.jpg (1200x1200, 105.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y2Td2CTuiVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We do

We used to do it way more often (Fuck, even Bryan Alvarez did) but
1) He's unbelievably based in the ring
2) He's better than those early days in your picture
He's currently not as toned as pic related, but he's somewhere in the middle.

Attached: 8j6s7ziV_400x400.jpg (399x399, 35.56K)

Because he's shoot 6ft tall and wrestles like a lanklet so it works for him.

He's not jacked but he has some mass on him, is tall and wrestles in a style that suits his build.

He kind of looks like Robert Pattinson

ZSJ is at least 6' and being lanky is part of his gimmick. Also he's a much better wrestler and at least touches a weight once a month

Actually, I take back what I said, he's been pretty bad lately.
Either ways, he's ten times as good a wrestler as Adam Cole, so that's part of why.

Attached: file.png (548x514, 427.88K)

He's a nonce and the DM's of him grooming a 9 year old child are leaking on twitter right now

He’s skinny but at least tall and his style makes it work. Cole works like he’s 6’2 220

kek based

He’s tall and works like he’s the skinny nerd he is. Atom smol is short and works like he’s HHH

It's because of pic related aka 6ft vs 5'11

Attached: 991u9wpwqea51.jpg (640x479, 47.05K)

kek too much english muffins and crumpets

The double Michaels of Body Empowerment

transparent desperation

Zach has muscle on him when you see him live. It fits his style anyway. He could probably get huge if he wanted to but then he's just a generic guy.

Because he's got good banter and can take the jokes (he calls himself the windy udon man), so people got bored and moved on. Cole is being a little bitch having girls defend him on twitter

I've made fun of him plenty but NJPW is so irrelevant it's hard to justify talking about him

He has so many other things to shit on that body shaming is fairly low on the list.

He's gotten pretty thicc lately

Zack is more toned than Atom, so there's that for starters. Additionally, Atom wrestles like an average guy, like his power moves and strikes are threatening. Zack's offense is all based off of momentum and submissions. He uses european uppercuts to knock opponents off their momentum and occasionally busts out the Michinoku Driver as a super finisher, but his offense is broadly infinitely more believable than Atom's.
lmao

I only clicked on this thread to make sure someone posted this pic

youtu.be/y2Td2CTuiVY
This is why

I don’t get why these dudes don’t just roid up and work hard for a couple months

They already are conditioned enough to work 30+ minutes without gassing out, they can probably grind in the gym. They work like ten days/month for 20 minutes, what the fuck else do they have to do? Don’t they want to look dimes?

it should be these 2 at the ppv. the loser has to get a clue

Attached: Zack Sabre jr.gif (450x253, 2.16M)

Unlike Cole who wrestles like some 6'5 heavyweight ZSJ wrestles like a lanklet.