Entitled fatty Eddie Cringeston says if you don’t like AEW’s brand of unathletic sports entertainment don’t watch

>entitled fatty Eddie Cringeston says if you don’t like AEW’s brand of unathletic sports entertainment don’t watch

Wouldn’t the steadily declining ratings imply viewers have already made this choice?

Attached: 92D405DC-FA28-4543-9912-D248E554741A.jpg (750x239, 76.9K)

>if you don't like it, don't watch

*looks at the AEW ratings*

>my friend Mark is going to stop watching
AEW trannies are literally cutting this promo except it's actually happening and isn't headcanon from smarks.

based Eddie makin ya seethe

>WWE's ratings aren't steadily declining year after year
get a load of this coping dronie

>you have to do cardio
who is he talking about surely not himself

this is going to be AEW's version of me and my friend mark is going to stop watching

Showing contempt for your audience has never blew up in anyone’s face

LMAOO

>Hunter's promo but it's a shoot
LMAO

>don't watch
when has this ever worked out favourably lmfao.

Pomp

You have to be an athlete to be a wrestler.

Well people have been taking his advice, so good for him

what is this AEW body shaming horseshit? Just workout you lazy fuckers

You're not allowed to want wrestlers to look like stars anymore.

>you do have to be an athlete
>you do have to workout and do cardio
So Eddie is basically telling Cole he's full of shit, right?

Rewarding people for hard work is bigotry

Cole rebranded calling him an unathletic PoS that actively flaunts himself never hitting the gym as "body shaming" for Twitter points.

except that had zero impact on anything and the only people who even remember it are smarks who got worked and took it personally. everybody else just thought it was a funny heel promo and moved on with their lives. ratings actually even went up slightly in the weeks that followed. nobody cared

difference between triple h saying that in character as part of the performance and eddie kingston sincerely telling people not to watch in a random interview