What happened to this guy?

He lost all his hype. As one of the many people who doesn't watch 2.0 I was excited to see him on the main roster just based on the hype and threads he got alone. It's been months and I feel like even the jobbers in the womens division get more threads than this dude. What went wrong?

Attached: bronbreakker.jpg (1400x1400, 105.12K)

Nxt 2.0 is that shite that nobody cares to even look up the results

his storylines after he beat ciampa have been shit, the gacy stuff was the worst part of the show.

Never-ending feud with we have Bray at home.

>Showed up on the main roster and got the edict from Vince and co to be a smiley "happy to be here" babyface going forward
>then got put in an awful extended feud with Nu-Wyatt

Now he's vs Grimes in a feud in which I'd rather have him lose. I think his booking has been pretty bad since winning the title again

Turns out you can't just strap the rocket to any green shitter and expect Goldberg results, who would've thunk it.

The hype was for Ziggler being in NXT.

2.0 is a cold turd only watched by literal scjerk trannies who are full on buck broken by the wwe. Seriously, their biggest fan might actually be the mandyfag jannyand his band of SC jerk faggots

i don't know why they didn't name him "Bron Steiner" and let him be the new age genetic freak.

let him let all his hooches in NXT know just how hard he is at night.

Attached: scott-steiner-freaks.jpg (500x373, 30.32K)

Charisma vacuum

loon

HARLANDChads kept nxt discussion alive, without them there's only coomer threads from mandy's one schizo

he talks like him too

He has been booked really badly since the Ciampa feud. He lost the title to Ziggler, then lost on NXT 2.0's biggest show ever at Mania weekend, then won the title back the day after on Raw.

Then they turned Gacy into Bray Wyatt and had a terrible feud where Bron was booked to look like a a childish fool.

Joe Gacy would suck all the heat from 85 Hogan, let alone a 50/50 shot like Bron.

>Smark likes Grimes again.
You shitters booed him out of the building after he won the NA belt for muh daddy. Don't pretend things will be any different.

for guys like him the chase is better

I always liked him, the crowd booing him can fuck off

I have no clue who is in OP's pic

So was Scott before the roid rage gimmick.