If you're so convinced this is going to be a flop, then post

If you're so convinced this is going to be a flop, then post
>The buyrate where if it doesn't meet it, it's a flop.
>The buyrate that would be considered average.
>The buyrate where if it exceeds it, it'll be a success.

Attached: forbiddendoorppv.jpg (510x262, 103.6K)

have sex

>>The buyrate where if it doesn't meet it, it's a flop.
>>The buyrate that would be considered average.
>>The buyrate where if it exceeds it, it'll be a success.
The reality is going to be in the 30k-70k range so I have a feeling Dave and Tony are going to be tight lipped about it.

A success: If NJPW are enthused about more shows

That's it, end of.

Hold on, you think this PPV is going to do 30,000 to 70,000 buys? You think this is going to be the worst selling AEW PPV by possibly as many as 50,000 buys?

Why, so they can kill the ratings again? If I were Tony I would cut all lines of communications with Japanese companies and their wrestlers.

fuck off drone

For a show like this, if it were properly booked and Tony weren't a retard, the average expectations would be 175k. Of course, there's no shot this will even reach that cause Tony has completely bungled the build with stable run in after stable run in, since he's a bad booker.
The wording here is a bit weird. I'd say the average I just said above at 175k would already be a success. Meeting expectations doesn't mean a lack of success. Now, if you mean a huge surprise success that they can shout out about like it's a huge deal, I guess I'll go 200k.

Yes. Fans just bought their PPV last month, this card is legitimately terrible, the most hardcore fans are most likely traveling to the show, and people have been tuning out in droves.

Ospreay and Tana were draws when they were on TV. And Ospreay has been getting pretty over so him coming back would probably only do well.

reminder that the buy rates that get reported are estimates and not accurate.

if dbry and okada arent on it 90k. if they are 100k

>Trannies will only admit this is a bomb if it does 50k worse than every other PPV the company did in the past year
lol even they know this PPV is gonna bomb and are damage controlling hard

>Off cycle things should do as well as regular ones with much more build.

trannies have been building this up for years

>Muh off-cycle
Irrelevant, you fags were bragging about the huge ticket sales, the immediate sell outs, how big a deal this partnership is, etc
>Muh build
Yeah, Tony bungled the build. That's why this is gonna bomb. You're just damage controlling in advance.

Trannies a few months ago would 100% agree that if this did worse than 150k, it'd be a bomb. They're just now bracing for impact after seeing how hard Tony fucked this up. They see the Forbidden Door ship heading for the iceberg as well as everyone else.

what? only three ppvs they've done have done over 150k. if it was 120k everyone involved on the business side would be ecstatic. why are edrones pretending like we aew fans think it would do 200-400k buys or its a total failure?

Actually, what I was trying to do was get you locked in, really hard on that 150k number, because I think it's going to BLOW past that number, like, stupidly easily.

Outside of All Out 2021, there hasn't been a bigger show for AEW. Plus, they're splitting revenue with the company they're working with. Them getting half of what a random UFC PPV should be the floor.

No, NJPW and their people are getting paid by AEW and getting exposure and getting more content for their streaming service. This thing could flop horrendously and NJPW would still do another, because Tony is footing the bill. Also lmao at the pre-cope from someone in here
>This is an off-cycle PPV

>ACKSHULLY
stopped reading immediately

>only three ppvs they've done have done over 150k
And they were the past 3 of 4 PPVs, you stupid nigger. And Full Gear did 5k short of it. As said, they're splitting revenue.

That's fair, bro. You have me locked in, then. To more precisely lock me in, below 150k is a complete bomb, between 150k and 160k is a bit disappointing, but not bad, between 160k and 175k, it's alright, and anything past 175k is a big success in my eyes.

Cool. Too late to change your answer if Okada and Danielson are confirmed for the show tonight.

Yeah, if anything, if this does sub 150k, it will be Tony that will run away from more of this lol
It will be entirely his fault for how bad he fucked the PPV up, but he still won't risk it again.

Oh, let me lock in on that too, then: Okada isn't gonna be at the PPV lmfao
Don't know about Danielson

yeah? they consider ppvs of 120-145k to be huge successes lmfao. and with a short build and weak card they would love if this did 120, and it would prove to aew and njpw that if they build one with a stronger card and more weeks of build the next year show would be even bigger.

Flop: 500,000
Average: 750,000
Success:1,000,000