What will be her legacy when its all said and done?

What will be her legacy when its all said and done?

Attached: 026_NXT_09102015ej_0457--c6cc927b209dc3a09b6cf49d863d12ac.jpg (1200x1200, 271.92K)

She had a good career even though the horsewomen exists

Jobber to the horsewomen. Only champion when they went off on vacations. Realistically she was forgotten when she was injured so she'll be forgotten quickly again when she retires.

she will never experience what Bryan Danielson had to go through in 2010

coom drawing japanese milk mommy

I miss when she wrestled barefoot

fat

They could've done more with her but realistically she had a great career for a Jap woman that only speaks in broken Engrish. You couldn't even imagine someone like that being taken seriously even 10 years ago.

The most accomplished asian wrestler in the WWE. Before her I think the most prolific one was Tajiri, hell even Nakamura isn't as pushed as she is.

Del Rio but gook. Decorated but no memorable runs with a belt.

She isn't taken seriously

Lads, i don't know what it is about current mommy Asuka but literally everything turns me on and I can't even look at old Kana pictures and feel the same about her. Feels like she gets better with age. I'd love to blow raspberries on her big tummy and play Pacland with her.

based

MOMMY

Asuka has no legacy. She was unable to get over where it matters most, right here in the United States. She’s overrated as a wrestler and causes me to bust out laughing whenever she cuts a promo. I can’t understand her, she’s a complete joke.

Asuka only gets better with age, a fine wine, and one of the best wrestlers in the world.

Being my wife and mother to my autistic children

FAT AND WIDE AND LIGHTYEARS OF CAKE
KICKED OUT OF CATERING I LOST MY WAY

Is that why her simps always post 10 year old pics of her?

love this based milf

Attached: 1654495125372.jpg (1600x1600, 955.16K)

What legacy lol