Which one of these men would look most like a world champion to the casual audience?

Which one of these men would look most like a world champion to the casual audience?

Attached: cuck vs chief.png (1916x1276, 3M)

Bobby lashley

>Which one of these men would look most like a world champion to the casual audience?
This is the strongest fighter in the world right now (MMGayfags need not apply, nobody cares about groundhug).
Beyond that, Fury is possibly the GOAT or at the very least would present horrible match-up problems for any of the other all-time greats because of his massive size and skill.

So what's your point exactly? You need beach muscles to look like a real tough guy? Fuck off, faggot, and watch some real sports.

Attached: fury76.jpg (590x394, 35.99K)

He's also 6'9 so...

kek cormier would rape this bitch, pillowtap isnt real fighting.

Are you going to pretend most great fighters have beach muscles? The truth is that most of them have bodies closer to Punk's than Roman's

Attached: 1309696-20091007115139_200910061327.jpg (400x600, 30.89K)

Under no circumstances should a shitter like Punk ever be compare to Based Saku.

Based Saku would also tell you that beach muscles don't help you fight, retard, and would agree with me 100%

>if I post some literal who flabby shitter it will convince people that a 0-2 Punk is a legit world champion
Kek. The greatest and most popular fighters have been musclechads.

Attached: 5tkpip34nc081.jpg (588x733, 57.86K)

Wrestling is fake and Roman's a tubby bitch that's closer to Fury's body type than Punk anyway. He doesn't have ""beach muscles""

>The greatest and most popular fighters have been musclechads.
Popular? Maybe. Greatest? Hell no.

Tyson wasn't even the second best heavyweight of his generation, let alone the greatest.

Attached: 23BOWE2-jumbo.jpg (1024x693, 206.24K)

Even as embarrassing as he's gotten I'd still rather wear a CM Punk shirt in public than watch a ramen match in private.

>Tyson wasn't even the second best heavyweight of his generation
shut the fuck up, zoomie. you know nothing.

Attached: original.gif (320x269, 1.56M)

Nice headcanon. Pic related would BTFO TyFat Fury in his prime.

Attached: 1fb619eec3bca945bb7a02a75eef1376.jpg (465x570, 51.36K)

I'm 36 and an actual boxing fan. Do you want me to school you in a boxing discussion? I will gladly do so.

Make a case for Mike Tyson being a better boxer with a better resume than either Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield (who beat Tyson handily btw) or Riddick "Big Daddy" Bowe (who has a MUCH better resume, bigger wins [against guys who beat Tyson], was also undisputed heavyweight champ, more fights, better fights, etc).
Go ahead, I'll wait. Please fucking try and talk boxing with me, please.

Attached: straight left.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

neither, one looks like a meth addict and the other is a fat samoan

Are you the British incel from /box/?

>Pic related would BTFO TyFat Fury in his prime.
Lewis is the only guy who could probably give Fury problems. But what does that have to do with Tyson being an overblown hypejob highlight reel fighter for casuals who know nothing about boxing?

You can't call yourself a boxing fan if you think Tyson was better than Holyfield and Bowe. You're just exposing yourself.

This Nig couldn't take a punch. Fury would roast him. Relied completely on reach and got exposed so bad VS Vitali he ran into retirement.

No. Are you Rod? You haven't posted about Canelo yet so probably not.

Posting a manlet would be counterproductive to the point at hand. Why are you, as a boxing fan, defending 0-2 Punk?

Attached: evander-holyfield-net-worth-salary-house-cars-wiki-477x315.jpg (477x315, 28.47K)