TNA put up a bigger fight than AEW

>TNA put up a bigger fight than AEW

Attached: 1341750438371.png (447x438, 226.8K)

TNA tried new things that ended up being stupid.
AEW repeats things they've seen before that worked but without any of the context or motivations that made it something special.

I feel bad that AEW is already dead.

And when I say "feel bad" I mean I'm laughing my ass off! Rest in piss!

TNA's buyrates couldn't compete with AEW's and that was over 10 years before when people still bought PPVs more often.

X-Division and Joker Sting are better than anything WWE has done in the last 20 years

Attached: 1592525591044.gif (200x160, 3.4M)

Russo still shits on WWE more often and constantly talks about their ratings downfall

yet AEW is closer to reach the numbers TNA did in Destination America without being moved to a literal who channel and in less than half the time

AEW has more paying fans, no matter how you put it.

>AEW has more paying fans
and hasn't made a dollar of profit

>as opposed to TNA
even WCW and ECW ran at a losses

TNA 2007-2010 had the best mainstream wrestling product since the invasion....

are you ok bro? what's your point? why would i care? he shits on everything. it's only aew fans who are emotionally invested and cant take any criticism whatsoever

2 companies who ended up dying never made a profit, surprise surprise

>According to Meltzer

>Khan paid hundreds of millions of dollars just to help Cody go back to WWE with a bigger push, and then have AEW fold

based and truthpilled

based

Cody worked the Bucks, Page, and Omega more than Khan, imo. He was hanging around them for years, pretending to be their friend, pretending he hated WWE as much as them, when his plan was slingshotting off their Bullet Club and Indy heat to propel himself. kek.

Even if it wasn't Plan A, I know it was Plan B in the back of his mind. He knew Vince better than they ever did. Probably still had HHH's number.

TNA's highest bought PPV, Lockdown 2008, did 55 thousand buys. WWE's lowest bought PPV of all time, ECW December to Dismember, did 90 thousand buys. I rest my case.

TNA had some serious talent backstage. AEW is just never was losers cirlejerking over themselves