Would an authority figure wrestler who continues to strip away your rights while adding nothing draw in WWE?

Would an authority figure wrestler who continues to strip away your rights while adding nothing draw in WWE?

Attached: 19664775-C68E-4722-9F17-B04BC1A3284B.jpg (750x955, 215.9K)

Idk was trump over when he banned bump stocks?

I wonder what the heckin guys at South Park would say about this!

>x can be good, but sometimes y is good as well. Perhaps in the end we need to be z.
BRAVO MATT AND TREY.

>NOOOOOO I CAN'T UNNECESSARILY BURDEN THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM BY KILLING MYSELF WITH CANCER STICKS

>democrats care about the budget of anything
>banning something stops the use of something

Agreed user. Next we should get rid of alcohol and any food that isn’t 100% healthy and sustainable. Umm, veganism for all? Absolutely Based!!

Country is 80% obese user it's not nicotine crippling the healthcare system.

interesting, doesn't nicotine kill the spike protein from the vax? must just be a coincidence

Didn’t they try that with the authority and me and my friend mark stopped watching?
>smoking is…le dumb! (Unless its tegrity farms LOLXDDDDDDDDDDDD) *completely forgets their message from 20 years ago*

>burden the healthcare system
We should just get rid of all vehicles then because they are deadlier than cigarettes

Next you're going to tell me I can't make toast in my own damn toaster!

based prohibition bro

>remove nicotine from cigarettes
You watch: Altria Group, Phillip Morris, etc, they'll be pushing their own proprietary vapes which use tobacco. They'll argue they're technically not cigarettes since there's no combustion. Nothing gets passed against them, not even in this Congress, look up "I Quit Ordinary Smoking Phillip Morris."

>Get people to quit smoking
Prohibition and the drug war did a great job in stopping people from drinking and doing drugs.

Attached: nmgjhg.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Both of those things are actually fun, smoking is just not. It's already slowly dying on its own.

>highest levels of political unrest in 160 years
>surging crime and addiction
>cost of food, fuel, rent and mortgages through the roof
>...
>simultaneous nationwide government mandated nicotine withdrawals
And the doomers though the last guy was the accelerationist.

sorry but drinking is way worse than smoking

at least a smoker is going to run you over

>slowly dying on its own
So what’s the point of removing the nicotine then?

he didnt win the election

simultaneous most popular president ever with lowest approval ratings ever, even with the "people voted for Biden because Trump bad" leftist cope, Biden did not win.

Trump had 95% approval from the Republican party.