What's the future of puroresu in Japan with their falling birth rates?

What's the future of puroresu in Japan with their falling birth rates?
By 2050 there will be less than 100 million Japanese people and I don't think wrestling will be able to sell out Tokyo Dome with such preposterous numbers.
Anyway, Riho-chan.

Attached: Riho bunda.png (900x1200, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw2Rej10Pwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a shankman joint

youtube.com/watch?v=kw2Rej10Pwk

That's Mizuki!

Imagine the sushi braps.

>What's the future of puroresu in Japan with their falling birth rates?
this is unironically a work so the nips can get away with lowering the age of consent even more
>oh no we need to have sexu with ten year olds to save japan

Look at that nose on that ugly bitch.

Riho at home

The women will just start looking for foreigners to impregnate them and we'll have more half bloods like Giulia, Syuri, Hanna, etc

Girls in US atleast are starting to reach puberty at age of 6. Soon Japan will flood food whit same chemicals so same thing will happen there. Then streets will be filled whit pregnant elementary school kids.

i envy those who will be around to see the last jap die. a world without anime gookshit, how beautiful.

the less gooks have sex the more money joshis make from simps.

American girls are starting puberty so early because they're disgustingly obese. Excess fat is converted to estrogen. This is also the reason why testosterone levels are dropping globally, nothing to do with stupid onions memes.

the joshi are the ones repopulating Japan at this point

What a magnificent creature.

>globally

You might think America is number one in obesity. But actually it's not nowhere near. Its not just fat that are Turing our girls to breeding stock at age of 6.

SOURCE

Wew

is this real

I would love to leave my DNA all over her as JR would say