Who is he facing at FD then? Yuta?

who is he facing at FD then? Yuta?

Attached: njpw-270321.jpg (1121x1129, 193.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXRXgTjx65c#t=29m35s
f4wonline.com/news/aew/jeff-hardys-scheduled-brain-scan-led-to-change-in-aew-tag-team-title-plans
twitter.com/WheelerYuta/status/1532206380228448256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Danielson
Danielson is fine, he will announce he is fine today, ZSJ vs Danielson

It's Danielson, he's going to announce he's doing FD but staying out of Blood and Guts, only sensible reason that they specified both individually.

Johnathan Gresham

Alverez seems to think DB is out for a while

No vocaroo, I don't believe you.

The only time we heard any sort of detail about his injury it was that it was a "1 to 2 week minor thing" They're probably just working it as an excuse for him to not be at Blood and Guts and Yuta will replace him. Which Yuta kinda teased as being the plan ages ago.

he said on yesterdays WOL

>Yuta?
god damnit, now you've done it

>aew/new japan strong card is complete
kek

Yuta is already booked for the 3 on 3 match

youtube.com/watch?v=YXRXgTjx65c#t=29m35s

Speculation based on "impressions" my dude. Zack has been mocking Danielson's injury as him taking time off golfing. If it's something serious, it's VERY weird for the companies to be gambling on him getting clear as late as just over a week ago. With the way it's been formatted and the fact no one is saying anything about the injury, it feels like they're just trying to drum up drama about "will it happen"

THE PRECURSOR

Attached: 20220520_210628.jpg (600x436, 46.08K)

>If it's something serious, it's VERY weird for the companies to be gambling on him getting clear as late as just over a week ago
Tony Khan literally announced Jeff Hardy to be in a triple thread tag team ladder match and a few days before it, the dude was having a brain scan. This is in-character.

And when AEW were informed, they changed plans to have them get carted off the ramp after being jumped. But instead Jeff got a DUI.

>And when AEW were informed, they changed plans to have them get carted off the ramp
What?

"They had advertised the ladder match. He was never actually going to be in the ladder match. They were going to do the angle where he and Matt were going to be coming out for the ladder match, they were going to be jumped on the ramp and they were going to be carted off and they weren't actually going to do the match. So, whether he had his DUI or not, Jeff was never going to do that ladder match. It was always going to be Jurassic Express vs. the Young Bucks for the tag team titles with the Young Bucks winning."

"The Hardys were going to be in the ladder match but then after they scheduled him for the brain scan, he wasn't going to be in the ladder match."
f4wonline.com/news/aew/jeff-hardys-scheduled-brain-scan-led-to-change-in-aew-tag-team-title-plans

Even if this isn't bullshit, it still fits my point. It disproves the notion that they wouldn't hype up (Not even announce, just hype up) Bryan Danielson VS Zack Sabre Jr because Bryan could potentially not make it.

Doing the angle gives them a kayfabe reason for Jeff to be out on short notice and maybe for a while. What does this do if it isn't some kind of "I can wrestle normal matches but not something like blood and guts" angle, and why did they decide to specify it specifically? And remember this is Tony and Gedo, both guys have to be up for that risk. I can see them wanting to, but it really just doesn't feel that way. I just think this is part of AEW's current fascination with working shoots.

>I just think this is part of AEW's current fascination with working shoots.
Are you the retard that thinks the MJF meet and greet stuff was a work? Or that they planned for Bryan to get his leg stuck in the ring beforehand?

No, but he got a small injury, were like "oh hey, we were going to put yuta in blood and guts anyway. Because they definitely teased that he's going into it with twitter.com/WheelerYuta/status/1532206380228448256