(sad news!)Bryan Alvarez[47] on his show says “Danielson[41] probably won’t wrestle for quite some time...

(sad news!)Bryan Alvarez[47] on his show says “Danielson[41] probably won’t wrestle for quite some time, miss FD and B&G”
The Forbidden Door is Forbidden because it’s cursed.

Attached: Bryan_Alvarez_2021.png (475x652, 534.93K)

All manlets should be executed.

You're a manlet

When aew closes in a year or two it's going go be good to watch the death of aew on the WWE NETWORK

Vocaroo or I don't believe you.

The same manlet that had to retire due to neck injuries and concussions has to take time off? Say it ain’t so!

Cope, he's showing up tonight and also Kenny and Okada are showing up too, cry about it

He hasn't appeared since trapping his leg that one time. There were reports of him not being able to make a meet and greet due to unspecified injury. I heard someone talking about his concussions.

It's so unspecified imo because I think it's just a minor injury that they were letting heal up for FD and they're gonna use it as the angle for him not doing Blood and Guts so Bleeder Yuta can fill in.

Karmic justice. Punk and Bryan are fake as fuck when they say they care about pro wrestling. If they really cared about pro wrestling they could have left WWE a long time ago to go work New Japan and help ROH live but instead they choose to wait until there was a money mark to scam. Fuck em

Based and truthpilled

All that could happen and they still wont get a million and AEW will still be losing 100m dollars this year.

so hes gonna show up to dynamite to say hes out for the ppv he wasnt even announced for? sounds retarded, has to be a work.

No he's going to say yes he's at FD, but not doing B&G

Bryan didn't say that. No vocaroo.

Zsj called him out

>help ROH live
yeah wasting your time trying to elevate the weekly television product of Sinclair Broadcast Group is a much better use of their status than appearing on USA Network or Turner television

This is what AEW gets for turning their backs on God.

explain

>trannies
>fags
>abortion advocates
Among other things.

Attached: 1655859488210.jpg (384x636, 186.75K)

Care to extrapolate your opinion