Dave Meltzer utter panic over the AEW ratings gamethread 2

>throws NJPW, Nielsen, Good matches, TKs booking and others under the bus vocaroo.com/1krRCNfTLBKh
>Mentions how Tanahashi not going to mean anything vocaroo.com/1aKaKDAzVmwP
Previous thread:

Attached: 905d775a-893c-4ac9-a6b9-9145fb0dbd6d.png (743x302, 41.78K)

It's unironically over

Attached: 5.png (744x324, 38.4K)

Well um you know, good wrestling doesn't draw. May have been an error at Nielsens. 11.99

>all the pub

Attached: r.png (749x198, 21.8K)

>even Meltzer knows that aew is doomed
yikes trannies what's the cope going to be now that even your pied piper has even given up? whose excuses are you going to parrot?

he booked toni storm vs marina shafir btw

Dave trying to say this actually is not panic mode yet despite over 19 minutes of panic in the OP

Attached: 5.png (762x305, 35.28K)

Dave can't find a good reason

Attached: 4.png (755x327, 36.57K)

It's actually all of TVs fault

Attached: 67.png (750x178, 21.96K)

Maybe Punk did it

Attached: 0.png (742x300, 35.56K)

Lmao

even in the midst of all this Dave is unsure if AEW would lose on Mondays or not

Attached: 78.png (718x325, 38.06K)

Schizo thread
Still watching Dynamite and Forbidden Door btw

The rose is off the cracks

>but every year has a summer
$11.99 for more earth shattering breaking news

why lie

Dave is pretty Autistic but there is no need to call him a Schizo. in the first thread nobody was that mean, please stay civil.

>All of cable tv was down!
>Except the other wrestling show which just did back-to-back skyrockets and drew a double 2milly
Kek

Not sure if AEW is profiting

Attached: h.png (742x408, 50.96K)

Wow, seeing how much Dave is freaking out has really soured me on AEW. I'm not gonna watch this shit anymore. I've learned my lesson, WWE only from now on.

Welcome good brother, glad to see you reformed.

I can no longer tell the ironic dronie posts from the ironic aewtist posts

Attached: 1637344512837.jpg (340x320, 13.6K)

Shutup faggot

Attached: images.jpeg-18.jpg (414x319, 15.81K)

Did he blocked the replies?

He does that every tweet now

Attached: e3.png (774x479, 53.6K)

they all have replies, so clearly not
cope and headcanon

Does he realize that's the most trump thing he has ever said despite saying Cornette was like Trump??
Many of them have replies turned off, I was incorrect to say all I do not know how he chooses which to turn off.

You can see most of them are blocked. Only the people that he follows or mentions can reply

>AEW IS FUCKING FINE OK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE I ASKED MY DAD ABOUT AEW TODAY AND HE SAID HE IS SO HAPPY IM SPENDING HIS MONEY IT IS FINE OK I KNOW ITS FINE AND CAN TELL YOU AND SO WILL DAVE AS SOON AS I GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON HIM OK AEW IS FUCKING FINE THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE GO BUY FUCKING FORBIDDEN DOOR IMMEDIATELY AND PROVE YOUR LOVE AND DEVOTION DONT LISTEN TO FUCKING DAVE OK HE IS SPAZZING THE FUCK OUT AND NOT LISTENING HE SHOULD BE DRINKING WHITE CLAWS INSTEAD OF FUCKING SAYING THINGS HE IS NOT AUTHORIZED OR PAID TO SAY OK THIS IS EXACTLY WHY CODY AND BRODIE ARE NOT AROUND ANYMORE OK FUCK

Attached: ezgif-4-05345d241a.jpg (616x719, 60.45K)

jesus christ you're just doing every thread huh

>EVERY FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF THE DAY OK THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO OK I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW FUCKING BOTS CONTROLLED BY VINCE AND TED TURNER TO MURDER ME AND MY COMPANY OK NOT THIS FUCKING GUY YOU REALLY THINK TED IS FUCKING A VEGETABLE YOU REALLY THINK THAT HE HAS FUCKING BILLIONS OK AND WHEN YOU HAVE BILLIONS THEY LITERALLY CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING ROBOTS ETERNAL FUCKING LIFE DOGS THAT TALK AND REACT TO SEXUAL STIMULUS ANYTHING YOU FUCKING WANT SO DON'T FUCKING ASK WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING IM DOING THIS OK FUCK

Attached: ezgif-4-2b0cf9a670.jpg (147x191, 13.08K)