Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-205809_Instagram.jpg (1080x1088, 498.38K)

Can't wait to see her collab with Dredd.

I assumed it was the usual reason that she is a lazy, talentless whore who needs money and craves attention

>Fat
>Talentless
>Mid level hot
>Daddy issues
>Easy money

Did I miss any?

Always found her face reasonably attractive in other pics I've seen of her but the makeup she's wearing there literally makes her look like a man.
Women seriously need to stop letting gay men do their makeup.

her ass is terrible
>be woman
>get your dads ass genes
yike

Why do you post Noelle Foley here? She’s not a wrestler. She tried it and failed miserably. She’s fat and ugly just like her Dad, Mick Foley.

You missed the part where you say that you're an incel chudoid.

we know why. she just wants money and that's the easiest and fastest way for her to make it. there's no other reason. she's a sex worker.

It's the best job for a woman. You get free money and attention without being seen like a whore.

her dad is a famous all-time great wrestler, so she clings to that limited fame for all it's worth. literally the lowest level of celebrity, "i'm not famous but my dad is". wrestling's meghan mccain

you're the incel faggot

>Incel
>Chud

Sweet dead lefty memes, bro. Wanna toss in a "Nazi" or good old-fashioned "racist" in there, too?

Attached: 1655686863002.png (500x500, 98.8K)

Her father must be so proud his daughter is a whore

I mean she is a woman that can do what she wants with her own body. So I don't see a problem here.

>Don't see a problem with being a whore
People laugh at you behind your back and find you pathetic.

Attached: 1633138501104.gif (200x200, 1.06M)

He's too busy letting Orange Man live in his head rent free

imagine the nickocado picture but mick foley

What happened to her? Yikes

yeah

>unearned clout from family member/friend

What is a woman?

Holy shit, you guys attack people viciously for not bending the knee to your quippy meme faggot president.

Trump lost.