Explain why AEW is better than WWE?

Explain why AEW is better than WWE?

Attached: FJjljrJVUAAQDMq-1.jpg (454x325, 22.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aewrestling.bandcamp.com/track/achievement-unlocked-forbidden-door-theme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

their roster is drunker

it isn't

Dave Meltzer today me it wad and I hate vince mcmahon and any wrestlers over 6'2

WWE's camerawork alone makes it unwatchable.

Pack it up we’ve got an answer

Better matches, simple as

Such as?

Well aew has the elite and umm some ex wwe guys and well some gooks and uhh doesn't worry about stupid things like storylines and hmm the wrestlers have really long matches so there isn't enough tv time for the huge roster but you know that's great because they tell the story inside the ring!

it only gets 760K

All of them I'm afraid

GOOD MORNING, SIR!

No you don't get to samefag and /thread your own thread

The matches are less boring

a few reasons
>better booking
aew has fresher matchups and the weekly televised shows tend not to repeat the same matches over and over again like wwe
>better promos
admittedly i think wwe wrestlers have been more entertaining on the mic recently and it feels like there is a bit more creative freedom compared to 3+ years ago but aew promos are still better by a wide margin. not everyone in aew is great or anything, some are the drizzling shits, but the ones who are great are given an opportunity to shine which is a very rary occurrence in wwe
>better matches...sometimes
wwe matches are pretty formulaic 95% of the time but they do occasionally have some bangers. this isn't always bad though because while it can get monotonous they are at least executed well most of the time. aew wrestlers having more freedom means more exciting spots. they do take this too far a lot of the time though and a lot of wrestlers wind up looking sloppy trying to execute moves they aren't proficient at performing. basically aew has higher highs but lower lows but on average has better match quality
>music
wwe's music team is trash right now so thats an easy win
>aesthetic/production
this is personal preference but i've always hated the post HD WWE aesthetic. its too clean for my liking. AEW has a slightly grittier look. i like NJPW's aesthetic more than AEW's though

i will say wwe is in a league of their own when it comes to video packages though. they can get me hyped for match i've already seen a dozen times. i also think their roster is overall more talented and refined than AEW's

>music team

Forbidden Door's theme is based. aewrestling.bandcamp.com/track/achievement-unlocked-forbidden-door-theme

>a few reasons
>>better booking
Stopped right there. Tony's booking is the very reason AEW is shit.

the demo

>Stopped right there. Tony's booking is the very reason AEW is shit.
its not perfect but wins out by default because wwe's is repetitive trash. how many times did seth and cody wrestle? brock roman? how about KO and Zeke? How many more times will KO and Zeke wrestler before the end of the year? its fine if you just tune in once every month or so but if you enjoy watching every week then it gets old. only a hyper autist or cultist would ever suggest wwe has better booking than aew no matter how low a bar aew sets

>TV-14
>hardcore matches
>piledrivers
> let the wrestlers cut their own promos
>let the wrestlers have some say in their characters/storylines
>get to see a bunch of young talent show what they can do
>women's matches kept to an appropriate minimum
there's more reasons, those are just the first I though of

Attached: 1628123962648.webm (540x304, 317.07K)

>>better booking
nope
>better promos
hit or miss depending on who is cutting the promos. For every MJF promo, there an awful Toni or Ruby promo
>better matches...sometimes
I agree here. But WWE would be better if they didn't have the exact same matches all the time. Most AEW matches are sloppy spotfests
>music
Awlul for both feds. I'd say they're even on music
>aesthetic/production
Dunn is the only reason AEW has better production. But WWE mogs AEW in video packages and it's not even close

Attached: images.jpeg-17.jpg (400x382, 28.14K)

>how many times did seth and cody wrestle?
If Tony booked it, you would call it epic long term booking

Because one company was nuts enough to let Nick Gage on tv, to carve up a middle aged Jericho and do light tube and glass spots on cable.

>its not perfect but
whataboutism. This is the sad fact of AEW fans. Everything is rated or based in comparison to WWE not in and of itself. This is a sign your fed is not working and is shit. When you open the door to that comparison you were going to get fucked. Tony's booking is shit. There is no defending it no matter what is happening on WWE, Impact, NJPW, GCW, GLOW, Ultimate Surrender or whatever other fed you want to bring up. His booking has killed the show. He has all his toys and no excuses.

Nick Cage was already on TV back with CZW, ya fake fan.