Look what they did to my boy

He's working high school gyms over some fucking conspiracy theories.

Attached: kendrick.jpg (1748x907, 299.5K)

The Man With A High School Plan

The sad fate of a chud, I truly wish more chuds could be humiliated in such a way.

>they did
He did.

he needs to go to NOAH if they're willing to bring in Mike Elgin they can certainly allow Kendrick in

>the man deserves to have his passion and his life's work crushed because I've been programmed to dislike some of his opinions
I hate this world so goddamn much.

Attached: xAOjqQ9.png (500x486, 214.12K)

Go back to your Any Forums safespace sweetie if you cant handle banter with the wolves

Did he fire himself from AEW? No? It was all fake outrage from people who unironically cheer domestic abusers and convicted rapists? Shut the fuck up.

Is NOAH not already cursed with enough old dudes who get GHC reigns?

hey it's either work in the junior division or no work at all

he's still not wrong about anything he said

They hated him because he spoke the truth

kek fuck that chud for denying the 800 million jews killed in the holocaust

Dude had to shut down his wrestling school. I can't even remember why he was cancelled. He was a flat earther or some shit. The liberals over at AEW love cancelling white males.

He was only wrong for apologizing. Never apologize to those people. Stand by what you said. That's what really bothered them about Trump. He was a white man who refused to apologize.

Good. Fuck him and you chuds too

>He was a flat earther or some shit
the denied the holohoax lol

you CHUDS deserve it.

the only good lefty is a dead one

The problem is TK listens to Bix and Twitter trannies and VKM listens to Bruce Prichard and Johnny Ace who just agree with him.

His theme song was killer. I liked his promo about sun tzus the art of war with Ezekiel Jackson