AEW needs its own nWo style gimmick. Some outsiders to come in to do some insurrection shit. Otherwise...

AEW needs its own nWo style gimmick. Some outsiders to come in to do some insurrection shit. Otherwise, ratings will continue to tank.

Attached: RTwrfK.gif (400x267, 2.35M)

They could've done a WWE invasion angle with all the fucking rejects they signed but they passed up on that because the troons are allergic to dimes

Doubt that would happen to a World champeen.

Attached: kevin-nash-wcw.gif (498x498, 3.61M)

They just need dedicated and talented bookers/writers.

Who should lead the stable?
Also AEW is packed already, so i’m afraid they’ll get lost in the mix

no you don't understand everyone who comes in has to say how amazing it is to be in aew and be free now and talk about how professional wrestling is being saved by Tony Khan and how he is the greatest human being alive don't you understand, user?

They are literally building to this with the mjf shoot promo. Except inverted. It’ll be AEW originals rebelling against Tony’s Nu ex-wwe era aew

They should just bring back bullet club
why hasn't bullet club invaded with this njpw thing it could be bc vs elite
Retarded tranny khant

Danielson and Mox were headed in that direction until Regal smeared that whole angle with his smelly British wrestling ethos. If Jericho dropped the losers and joined it could have been dimes. Hager being the first one to buried

Who's gonna be the Hollywood Hogan? CM Cuck? Don't make me laugh.

They had their chance and they blew it!!!

No nWo. Closest they can get is Main Event Mafia. As in, it'll look cool, but still be an anti-dimes angle.

>AEW needs to let Nash get raped again
This is how you know it's bad

heard this dude got raped

Tony is Jesus and The Elite are his disciples. I see it so clearly now.

Bullet Club has been around longer than the nWo was.
Qyick mention 5 cool, memorable things they did.

>fucked your mom
>fucked your mom
>fucked your mom
>fucked your mom
>fucked your mom

if they could do an njpw staying invasion/nwo angle that would be cool

>AEW needs its own nWo style gimmick
They already have a rape victim gimmick with Cryan Danielson.

Agreed

when KENTA joined I marked out like that crying star wars faggot. that was so fuckin kino.

their entire roster is outsiders from wwe