About to go over Bobby Lashley and John Cena in back to back PPVs

>about to go over Bobby Lashley and John Cena in back to back PPVs

Attached: IMG_20220621_201859.jpg (1600x2000, 3.13M)

You say that like it's a bad thing. Based Theory working the chud smarks

i legit hate the people hating on theory and wanting cena to go over. these fucking smarks complained for YEARS about how
>NOOOO CENA NEVER PUTS ANYONE OVER
then after him being gone for half a decade it's suddenly ok for him to bury young talent, AND NOT JUST YOUNG, HE'S YOUNGER THAN EVEN THE YOUNG AEW GUYS TOO.
Theory should go over OR he loses and beats Cena at Mania. Either way he beats Cena and earns his respect leading to his baby face USA run.

Lol he's in that match with Lashley to get the midcard title off him before he feuds with Cena

I have a problem with it because Theory is boring and generic.

>an actual faggot
>wwes u.s. champion
kwab

nah he's NU-cena and BETTER now cope, theory shouldnt do that gay rap shit
he's keeping the belt so cena goes
>see that belt that belt doesnt give you respect, you earn that respect yourself
>holding that belt is privilege not a right

Just obese smelly smark things. They don't even know what they truly want but the only thing they know is to have severe crippling VDS and programmed to irrationally hate the letters WWE

Its been pretty obvious since they made every heel on raw congratulate Theory when he won it off Balor that hes got the rocket strapped to him

You can't be serious, this dude is as bland as it gets. Taking selfies is his entire gimmick, he's not good enough to beat someone like Cena yet.

He's 24, he's got time to become interesting, now it's more important that the fans see that he's being pushed as a legit deal

neither was cena when he beat the wrestling god

The young AEW guy is 21.

Cena had actual personality and a character that connected with the fans, was selling a ton of merch, and had crossover appeal with his CD. Theory is nowhere near 2005 Cena you must not have been watching back then.

he's got cena's approval seethe more bitch

Attached: FVuyJ76WAAACQIC.jpg (1200x1200, 219.25K)

Cena's one feud for the year isn't going to be about a midcard title user. Lashley will beat Theory, and Cena will use that to mock him in a promo

MJF is 25 I thought

He's talking about Dante Markin

why is his name just “Theory”?

I've got a theory about that

Fuck you faggot. They both suck donkey dick and should be killed. Only faggots like queery